32 Queen's Gate SW7 5 JA London
I’ve chosen to stay at Abba Queen's Gate Hotel primarily because of the location. It is really convenient to Imperial ...
Nov 2, 2007 The Abba Queen’s Gate Hotel London is within walking distance from London's Hyde Park and is convenient for the Royal Albert hall and both Gloucester and South Kensington underground stations.
An attractive Victorian-style townhouse giving excellent accommodation with 82 guest rooms. As this is not a purpose built hotel, the guest rooms do vary in size and can be considered small by some.
Hyde Park, the Royal Albert Hall and the national History museum are all within walking distance from Abba Queen’s Gate Hotel London. Gloucester Underground station is just a 15 minute walk away from the hotel.
* The hotel does not have a restaurant but there are plenty of eating options within the area. Breakfast is served in the hotels breakfast room.
* Comfortable bar area which is where breakfast is also served.
* 82 guest rooms featuring; en suite bathroom, complementary toiletries & hairdryer, Tea & Coffee making facilities, Central heating, Desk & Lamp and safe.
* As for most London hotels please bear in mind that the guest rooms vary in size and can be considered small by some.
|Train/Tube Station||Gloucester Underground station||15 min|
Otel.com Average Rating
USER COMMENTS 1-2 of 2
Review Date:Nov 2, 2007
I’ve chosen to stay at Abba Queen's Gate Hotel primarily because of the location. It is really convenient to Imperial College and both Gloucester and South Kensington tube stations. As noted in other reviews, the staff was not quite friendly but did their job efficiently. My room was small but secluded and comfortable. Both air conditioning and heat worked sufficiently. Overall, I was quite happy at the Abba Queen's Gate and would recommend it if the location is convenient on your demands and if you are looking for a clean nice accommodation to crash.
Review Date:Nov 26, 2005
Queen's Gate Concorde Hotel
We definitely recommend this hotel, friendly staff and the hotel is situated at a quiet location plus on top of that we are only less than 5 mins walk to RAH and the History Museum is just about opposite the hotel and entrance is free. For the price of 59quids include Buffet continental b'fast. Eat as many rounds as you can. Rooms are spacious and with coffee making facilities, after a tired day touring you can walk back to hotel and have a nice relaxing tea or coffee in your room. As London is expensive, with this rate, you can't complain. The victorian style room give you the London feeling. Rooms are clean and near 5 star bathroom amenities. Worth recommend to friends.
* Gloucester Underground station - just a 15 minute walk
* Hyde Park - within walking distance
* Royal Albert Hall - within walking distance
* National History museum - within walking distance