Avenue Moulay Rachid, B.P 528, Marrakech - 40000 - Morocco Marrakech
Es un buen hotel para iniciar los paseos por la medina de marrakech y posteriormente descansar en la piscina.
JUAN MANUEL ,
Jun 27, 2011 In the beautiful terracotta city of Marrakech, just outside the city ramparts and looking out on to the Atlas Mountains, the Sheraton Marrakech Hotel is a stunning hotel in a stunning location. Its ambience is a delightful blend of traditional Moroccan and the comfortable efficiency of a five star international hotel.
Situated outside the ramparts of Marrakech, the 5 star hotel has a panoramic view of the Atlas Mountains. The hotel is located five minutes drive from the centre of the medina, the old town centre, with the Souk and its narrow streets where tourists can strike a bargain for everything from silver to leatherwork or carpet.
* Les Palmiers - Serves Mediterranean cuisine from an a la carte menu with a buffet service also available, and offers views overlooking the swimming pool.
* La Brasserie - Located in the lobby and serving a selection of French dishes from an a la carte menu.
* Rissani - Moroccan and Lebanese specialities are served by the hotel’s swimming pool from an a la carte menu.
* Ricardo - Offers diners a wide selection of Italian dishes.
* Menara - Serves snacks and light bites.
*As well as two floodlit tennis courts and a putting green for golf, there is also a children’s pool and a playground for younger guests. Adults can work out on the modern fitness equipment, sweat it out in the sauna, and swim a few lengths of the outdoor pool which also features a swim up bar.
*There is a gift shop for those seeking souvenirs and postcards, while pampering comes in the shape of a hair salon and massage treatment room.
* This hotel features 661 guestrooms.All the comfortable rooms have air-conditioning, satellite TV, safe, minibar and hair-dryer.
Otel.com Average Rating
USER COMMENTS 1-2 of 2 Rated 4/5 based on 483 reviews
Review Date:Jun 27, 2011
UN BUEN HOTEL EN UNA BUENA ZONA
Es un buen hotel para iniciar los paseos por la medina de marrakech y posteriormente descansar en la piscina. Perosnal muy atento
JUAN MANUEL CLAVERO GOMILA
Review Date:Nov 5, 2008
Booked a room for 4 perons, got a room with 2 double beds. Not the quality I expected at a 5 star hotel at this price level. Room a little bit run down. Swimmingpool nice. Breakfest allright, but not many tables.
* Menara Airport - 4 km
* Marrakech Bus Station - 2 km
* Marrakech Train Station - 3 km
* Palais des Congres Exhibition Center - 0.2 km
* Jemaa El Fna Square - 2 km
* Medina Shopping Area - 2 km