Being an affordably hip Waikiki budget property, the Aqua Aloha Surf Hotel offers stylish decor, quality amenities and comfortable accommodation for an unforgettable holiday...
I loved the location of the Aqua Aloha Surf, as well the rooms are so tiny and shabby. I stayed for six nights in Decemb... More >> Yam Bahadur (Seoul), Jan 1, 2013
One of Waikiki's most popular hotels, the Aqua Aloha Surf is a newly refurbished boutique hotel located 2 blocks from Waikiki Beach and just steps from world-class dining and shopping.
This attractive Waikiki hotel offers a surf-style atmosphere combined with urban sophistication. On-site features include a large, open-air lobby which leads to a relaxing pool area with cabanas lit by torches every evening, access to AquaSPA services such as massage therapies and body scrubs, Manager's reception every Tuesday evening, as well as wireless Internet connection and local newspapers.
Whether you care to just relax poolside, check some emails as you lounge in a cabana, or intake spectacular Waikiki views from your private balcony, the Aqua Aloha Surf is the right place for you. This luxury Waikiki Beach accommodation offers stylish guest rooms and provides travel essentials that get you ready for a great time in Hawaii.
The Aqua Aloha Surf's hospitality and attentive personal service are distinguishing features that create a special experience. The friendly hotel staff will be glad to assist you in finding that unforgettable day adventure or exciting night in town.
Ideally situated mere steps from the Pacific Ocean, the Aqua Aloha Surf Hotel is within easy walking distance to the sights and sounds of Waikiki. Local attractions include outdoor artisan markets, boutique shops and a choice of pristine beaches.
* Awake refreshed and enjoy a complimentary Continental breakfast and Hawaiian coffee served daily in the lobby.
* The spa offers various treatments such as massage therapies, body scrubs and facials. The hotel also offers a fitness centre and swimming pool that will delight for those who wish to unwind after an intense day of work or sightseeing.
* Recently renovated and inspired by the soothing colors of the ocean, the island-style guest rooms of the Aqua Aloha Surf hotel provide the essentials you need to relax and enjoy Waikiki
* Each of the 202 rooms on 16 floors features individually controlled air-conditioning to keep you cool, blackout drapes to keep you rested, and wireless Internet access to keep you connected. Guests that enjoy gazing into the distance, may choose one of the many rooms with a private balcony or lanai that offer stunning views of the Koolau mountains or the dazzling city of Waikiki.
* Connecting rooms, as well as cots and roll-away beds, are available upon request.
24 Hour Check-In
Cable / Satellite Television
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the Aqua Aloha Surf Hotel.
TRAVELLERS RATINGS & REVIEWS
TripAdvisor Ratings & Reviews for Aqua Aloha Surf Hotel
Good location and reasonable sized rooms. Our room looked right into a building next door (and they also had a full view of us!). Complementary breakfast was fair quality. Our room was renovated, clean with nice pillowtop bed but some of the renos were done on a budget. Toilet door was a sliding plywood board that was not anchored at the bottom so flapped when you closed it. Wifi only available in lobby while rooms had only the wired option which was useless to anyone carrying a tablet. Hotel provided beach towels and chairs to take to the beach which was a nice feature.
Review Date:Jan 1, 2013
Great Location and very comfortable to stay
I loved the location of the Aqua Aloha Surf, as well the rooms are so tiny and shabby. I stayed for six nights in December 22nd to 28th and behind my room so noisy they made me terrible until midnight. I was on the 2nd floor and it was not much street noise throughout the night.
It has wired internet but no WIFI, so not much comfortable using my laptop and smartphone, I should go labby for using wifi, but it was not comfortable, once it was not working TV, so moved to another room which is not good image, because even non star hotel there facilated nice TV and Computer as well. and not much good service as well. to attraction the guest they have to improve a lot. over all it was good during my stay 6 nights.and booked package tour, it sounds little expensive, I payed 5oo dollar for 2 days tour package. I appreciated Lobby staff activity and their attempt dealing with Guest. I must give them thanks from my deep heart. I want to come again with my family and stay same hotel but I must want see wifi connection and well mentinence instruments as well. Thanks
Yam Bahadur Khatri
* Honolulu International Airport - 9 miles * Waikiki Beach - 1 block * International Market Place - 2 blocks * Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center - 4 blocks * DFS Galleria (shopping, dining) - 4 blocks * Honolulu Zoo - 0.75 mile * Waikiki Aquarium - 0.75 mile * Fort DeRussy (U.S. Army Museum) - 1 mile * Diamond Head - 1.5 miles * Ala Moana Center - 2 miles * Victoria Ward Center - 2.5 miles * Aloha Tower Marketplace - 3.5 miles * National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific - 3.5 miles * Foster Botanical Garden - 3.5 miles * Iolani Palace (Hawaiian Royal Museum) - 4 miles * Bishop Museum - 5.5 miles * Hanauma Bay (snorkeling, scuba) - 9 miles * Sea Life Park - 15 miles
Maps are provided for information purposes only. While otel.com strives to present hotel and map information as accurately as possible, we do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of this information or for any errors and/or omissions. We suggest that you contact the hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and directions.