998 West Mission Bay Drive San Diego, California 92109 San Diego
This has to be one of the best locations in San Diego. The hotel is about average for the city, but the location and s...
Apr 6, 2010 Imagine spectacular views of bay waters, warm sun-drenched beaches, tranquil breezes and unsurpassed beauty, all within your reach in America’s Finest City. Welcome to the Bahia Resort Hotel!
Bahia Resort Hotel is secluded on its own 14-acre peninsula in the heart of Mission Bay, San Diego’s largest aquatic park. The beautiful Bahia has been the favorite destination spot for vacationing families, business travelers and meeting attendees alike for more than 40 years.
Located less than five minutes from Sea World, the Bahia is convenient to all of San Diego’s major attractions including the San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park, Belmont Park, and Old Town, shopping downtown, in Mission Valley, La Jolla and Tijuana and is easily accessible from the San Diego International Airport. Fulfill your getaway dreams - experience the Bahia Hotel.
* Café Bahia:
Casual, Mediterranean-style restaurant with indoor and terrace dining. California cuisine. Salads, sandwiches, pizzas, local seafood, and prime steaks. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served.
Moroccan-style cocktail lounge, adjacent to the café. Terrace seating, fireplace, live piano entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights. Appetizers, light fare, and happy hours. Open from late morning to late night.
* Two tennis courts include complimentary equipment, and an enclosed outdoor pool has an adjacent, oversized spa tub. Kids enjoy a playground, video arcade, and seasonal children's activity program.
* A business center provides printing, copying, and high-speed Internet access. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
* Secluded on a private peninsula on Mission Bay, Bahia Resort Hotel offers a variety of accommodation types in multiple buildings. All accommodations include refrigerators and coffeemakers; some also have kitchenettes or private balconies. Complimentary amenities in all rooms include high-speed and wireless Internet access, local calls, newspapers, and HBO. All rooms are nonsmoking.
Otel.com Average Rating
USER COMMENTS 1-1 of 1
Review Date:Apr 6, 2010
Best Beach Resort in San Diego...We will be back!
This has to be one of the best locations in San Diego. The hotel is about average for the city, but the location and service is top. You can walk to everything from the beach to the night life. The pool is amazing and huge. Our kids loved the free video arcade. The staff here is very welcoming and friendly, even the maids smile at you and say hi. We enjoyed the free boat rides that the hotel offers. They have a special kids hour that was great. Parking was free and I don't know of any other hotels at the beach that have free parking. We will be back!
* San Diego International Airport - 12 min.
* Mission Bay Aquatic Park - adjacent
* Pacific Ocean - 4 blocks
* Old Town State Historic Park
* La Jolla
* San Diego Zoo