Atatürk Cad. 18. Sk. No:6 Beldibi / Konyaaltı Beldibi - Area: Beldibi
Belpoint Beach Hotel, in ancient Roman and Greek mythology, god of the sea and ocean, protector of all waters of the world, is a 4-storey hotel, situated in three separate buildings and a 7 acre site filled with lemon, orange and a multitude of fruit and citrus trees at the foothills of the Toros mountains in the Beldibi 1 locality where pine forests and the Meditteranean Sea become one will provide you with an unparalleled vacation experience.
Belpoint Beach Hotel is 50 meters from Central Beldibi, 150 meters from the beach, 15 km from Kemer, 23 km from Antalya. View More...
* Belpoint Beach Hotel has 250 person-capacity restaurant with views on the Meditteranean Sea, garden and the pine-covered Toros mountains.
* The Hotel has also two bars (Pool - Restaurant).
* Swimming pool, Turkish bath, sauna, massage room, billiards, table tennis, table football, darts, volleyball and basketball court, playing park and room for children, disco, relaxation areas and a parking lot are some of other facilities presented in the hotel.
* Amenities in each room include satellite TV, personally-controlled air conditioning/heating, direct-dial phone, bathroom facilities, hair dryer, safe-deposit box.
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the Belpoint Beach Hotel.
- Hotel Overview
- TripAdvisor Reviews
- Map & Area Info
- Hotel Facilities
- Billiards / Pool Table
- Car Parking
- Children's Pool
- Disco / Night Clubs
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Pool Bar
- Table Tennis
- Turkish Bath
- Room Facilities
- Air Condition
- Cable / Satellite Television
- Direct Dial Telephone