Rosenkrantz Gate 8 0159 Oslo
Clean nice hotel. Good value....
Jul 25, 2012 Best Western Bondeheimen hotel is perfect for that relaxing visit to Norway. Established in 1913, the Hotel Bondeheimen continues a long tradition of Norwegian hospitality and charm And Has Hosted Nobel Literature Laureates, Artists And Tourists From Europe And America. This hotels offers great value for money in the center of town.
For a taste of Norway, the hotels cafe offers mouthwatering traditional Norwegian dishes though out the day, all very reasonably priced and extremely popular with guests and locals alike.The on-site Kaffistova restaurant, an Oslo institution, has served traditional Norwegian cuisine for more than a century.
Best Western Bondeheimen Hotel is just behind Karl Johans Gate and minutes from the Parliament Building, National Theatre and National Gallery. The Quay side and Royal Palace are also just a short pleasant stroll from the hotel.
* The buffet breakfast, offering delicious Norwegian and international specialities, is served in the hotel restaurant from 6.30 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. Monday to Friday and 7 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. Saturday and Sunday.
* The reception is open 24 hours and the staff at the front desk have received the Best Western Quality award twice for excellent service and competence.
* Most guestrooms have been recently refurbished with new furniture, exciting colors, and solid Norwegian design. This hotel offers 127 guestrooms.
* Contemporary-style décor includes tones of lime green and blue, plaid fabrics, warmly-toned wood floors, and metallic standing lamps. Minibars are available in each room. Broad band network access cards are provided at the front desk.
Otel.com Average Rating
USER COMMENTS 1-5 of 5 Rated 5/5 based on 521 reviews
Review Date:Jun 22, 2014
I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights when I visited Oslo. It is a great location, good breakfast, nice and clean! Would definitely stay here again :-)
Review Date:Sep 16, 2013
Clean rooms, friendly staff
The rooms are clean and the staff is very friendly. Big selection of food at the breakfast buffet and dinner is available as well. The hotel is located in the heart of the city. Rooms to the busy streets are a bit noisy.
Review Date:Aug 20, 2013
Very good adress
Clean spacious rooms, perfect adress (near everything), good breakfast, nice personnel.
Review Date:Jul 25, 2012
Best Western Bondeheimen
Clean nice hotel. Good value.
Review Date:Sep 10, 2007
Reviewer From:grosse pointe woods
Clean simple hotel. Friendly staff. Great breakfast buffet. Close to train station
* Oslo-Gardermoen Airport - 45 km
* National Gallery
* Medieval Park – 1.5 km
* Edvard Munch Museum – 1.5 km
* Beach – 1.5 km
* Akershus Fortress – 1.5 km
* Royal Castle – 1.5 km
* Bygdo Museums – 3 km