119 - 125 Mount Pleasant L3 5TF Liverpool
Best Western Feathers Liverpool is a friendly 3 star hotel situated in the heart of Liverpool. It is an ideal place to stay for both business and leisure travelers who are looking for a great accommodation near the establishments and attractions
The Best Western Feathers Liverpool Hotel is perfectly located in the city center of Liverpool wherein it is adjacent to both cathedrals, the two Universities and within easy walking distances of the Theater, Restaurants, Shops and main tourist attractions within the City.
∙ Liverpool Airport - 10 km
∙ Train Station, Lime Street - 1 km
∙ Bus Station, Norton Street - 1 km
* The Feathers Restaurant, is renowned for its traditional English dishes, friendly service and excellent value for money. Its relaxing atmosphere makes it an ideal venue to dine in after a day's sightseeing or business in the city.
* Bar, serves a selection of light meals and beverages in a stylish environment throughout the day. Modern facilities are available in a dedicated area with plenty of natural light.
* Conference/Meeting and Events, an ideal venue for Seminars, Business meetings and any kind of special events such as Weddings or Anniversaries.
* Other Hotel Facilities includes 24-Hour Front Desk, Luggage Storage, All Public and Private spaces non-smoking.
* Services offered are Dry Cleaning and Fax/Photocopying.
* WiFi and Wired Internet access is available in the entire hotel.
* Private Parking is possible on site.
* The Best Western Feathers Liverpool Hotel has a total number of 81 rooms that has been fully refurbished in recent years to provide a number of rooms from standard to luxury suites, all at excellent value.
* All rooms provide Air-condition, Private Bathroom, Towels, Desk, Hairdryer, Cable/Satellite TV and WiFi Internet access.
Otel.com Average Rating
USER COMMENTS 1-1 of 1
Review Date:Apr 14, 2010
A disappointing stay
My stay at the Feathers Hotel, Liverpool was disappointing, possibly because I had such high expectations. I was put in a room in the basement where I couldn't open a window. I was shocked that such a room would be let without informing guests. I had a busy few days in Liverpool and so I was in and out of the hotel all day. The girls at reception never once smiled or acknowledged me and when I checked out they didn't even say goodbye or thanks. I have been in the hotel industry for many years. If one of my staff behaved in that manner they would be disciplined. Your free bar is a joke. My friend asked for a soft drink and was told she would have to pay!
* Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral - 3 min. walk
* Liverpool University - 5 min. walk
* World Museum Liverpool
* Walker Art Gallery
* Everyman Theater
* St. George's Hall
* Liverpool ONE