- Hotel Facilities
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Elevator / Lift
- Laundry Service
- Tour Desk
- Room Facilities
- Baby Cot
- Cable / Satellite Television
- High-Speed Internet
- Writing Desk
Heathrow Airport19 km
Queensway Bus Station0.2 km
Paddington Station Train Station1 km
Bayswater / Queensway Tub Station0.2 km
Earls Court Exhibition Center5 km
Kensington Palace0.4 km
Whitleys Shopping Area0.2 km
The Central Park Hotel Hyde Park provides the ideal location for your next visit to Central London. The hotel is a mere stones throw away from the splendours of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens in the Central London residential area of Bayswater.
* Please be advised there is a fee for late departures.
Central Park Hotel Hyde Park is located in a peaceful side street just off the main Bayswater Road. It is within walking distance of Hyde Park, Marble Arch and Oxford Street and close to both Bayswater Road and Queensway underground stations. View More...
* A delicious breakfast buffet and a traditional English breakfast are served in the restaurant between 7 a.m. and 10 a.m. Monday to Friday and from 7 a.m. until 11 a.m. in the weekends. They can also cater for early continental breakfasts from 4.30 a.m. (upon request).
* Terrace Restaurant:
Located on the lower ground floor, with a water feature beside the entrance. Colourful mural depicting famous London landmarks; floral art prints. Serves international dishes such as Fish and Chips, Penne Pasta with Tomato and Basil Sauce, and Grilled Sirloin Steak. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
* Guests can quiz staff at the concierge desk for tips on recreation facilities in nearby Hyde Park. For those who wish to keep in touch, wireless Internet is available throughout the hotel and postcards can be purchased from the gift shop.
* Two air-conditioned conference rooms are available for hire: the Park Suite seats up to 80 people, theatre-style, while the Palace Suite accommodates twelve delegates, boardroom-style. Overhead projectors and flip charts are also provided.
* This seven-floor hotel guestrooms were refurbished in 2006 and feature cream decor with dark carpets and maple wood furnishings. In-room amenities include wireless Internet, safes, hair dryers, and tea and coffee making facilities. Tiled bathrooms feature black granite sinks and toiletries.
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the Central Park Hotel Hyde Park.