1960 Brunswick Street B3J2G7 Halifax
Citadel Halifax Hotel was first established in 1963 and is conveniently located in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia. Its 267-room hotel property provides high quality accommodations and services in an environment that reflects warm Maritime hospitality making Citadel Halifax Hotel your first choice when planning your vacation.
Over the years Citadel Halifax Hotel has been a popular destination for business and leisure travelers, meetings and special events, and for families who are planning weddings and reunions.
A day of leisure would not be complete without relaxing time in our indoor pool, sauna, children's wading pool and health club or by savoring culinary delights in the botaniCa restaurant and lounge. Citadel Halifax Hotel offers special children's dining programs and great family travel packages and vacation specials.
Browse through this section of the site to learn more about Citadel Halifax Hotel and how can provide you with a memorable vacation experience. Business Class rooms are equipped with everything that you will need when traveling, including a working desk, business amenities, an ergonomic chair, a two-line phone, data port, iron and ironing board, a bathrobe, complimentary local calls and continental breakfast for rooms at Business Class Rates. If you are traveling without your laptop, Citadel Halifax Hotel's Business Centre provides you with internet access and a color printer, thus enabling you to conduct business.
Citadel Halifax Hotel has 7,000 square feet of well-appointed private function rooms and Halifax meeting facilities for conferences, receptions, cocktail parties, or banquets. The Terrace and Cavalier Rooms are perfect for banquets and offer seating capacities of up to 90 and 140 respectively.
Citadel Halifax Hotel is located at the base of a century old fortress and is adjacent to the Halifax Metro Centre, the World Trade and Convention Centre and the indoor pedestrian walkway connecting you to a wealth of entertainment opportunities and shopping. If you are driving to the city, you will be pleased to learn that Citadel Halifax Hotel is one of the most easily accessible hotels in the downtown area.
An enclosed pedestrian walkway connects the hotel to adjacent business towers, shops, entertainment venues and Casino Nova Scotia.
* Citadel Halifax Hotel features one of Halifax's most bright and spacious hotel dining rooms- the botaniCa restaurant. The botaniCa's solarium style windows invite sunshine to brighten your day and twinkling city lights from downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia at night. You'll find an extensive menu of food and beverage items for breakfast, lunch and dinner along with a variety of weekly specials.
* The botaniCa lounge is equipped with a big screen television for the sport enthusiast and a cozy corner for fireside chats. The lounge offers traditional bar snacks and a full lunch and dinner menu. Citadel Halifax Hotel offers room service for all day in-room dining with menu selections sure to please.
* Fitness center.
* At the end of the day you can rest easily in one of the luxurious guest rooms or suites. This property features 266 guestrooms and suites with cable television and coffeemakers. Rooms display neutral decor with patterned-fabric accents and contemporary furnishings. Select accommodations feature views of Halifax Harbour or historic Citadel Hill and have desks with ergonomic chairs and dial-up Internet access.
|Place of Interest||Casino Nova Scotia||0.5 km|
Otel.com Average Rating
USER COMMENTS 1-1 of 1
Review Date:May 29, 2011
Would not go back.
I could not believe that we had to pay to park at the hotel parking lot. What was up with that? The continental breakfast we received in the morning consisted of overripe fruit which I could not eat, and a small container of yogurt which was not even cold. The coffee was good which was a good thing or it would not have made sense to give us anything at all!
* Casino Nova Scotia - 0.5 km
* World Trade and Convention Centre - 1 km