A unique experience in an ideal destination for a lively and fun filled summer holiday...
Corrib Village Hotel is an excellent, affordable self-catering holiday complex offering cheap and clean budget accommodation in the vibrant heart of Galway, Ireland. It is situated in a fantastic area only 2 miles from the lively city centre and located on the historic grounds of Galway University. There is a free shuttle bus into the city, which runs every 30 minutes. The hotel can provide doubles, twins and single rooms within blocks of accommodation making the hotel ideal for families or friends travelling together, but also fine for individuals. The rooms are clean and well equipped. Guests should note that this room type has shared bathroom facilities.
* The hotel will remain closed.
Corrib Village Hotel is set in the grounds of Galway University, three kilometres from the city centre.
* Guests of Corrib Village enjoy a continental breakfast each morning.
* For family getaways, there is an outdoor children’s play area, a barbecue and picnic area, and a tennis court.
* There is a choice of en suite and standard guests rooms at the Corrib Village Bed and Breakfast, and each room is suitable for single or double occupancy. The guest rooms have plenty of storage space, are properly heated, and are also a good size, so that you will not be squeezed for space.
* There is also a writing desk as well as wireless Internet access, making the rooms a congenial place for study or work. Furthermore, you will find a cable TV, and direct dial phone. Cots are also available upon request.
* There is also a selection of rooms suitable for guests with a disability.
Cable / Satellite Television
Nearby Points of Interest
Dublin International Airport
Place of Interest
Roman Catholic Cathedral
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the Corrib Village Hotel.
TRAVELLERS RATINGS & REVIEWS
TripAdvisor Ratings & Reviews for Corrib Village Hotel
Otel.com Ratings & Reviews for Corrib Village Hotel
This hotel is not rated yet by any otel.com user. Be the first to rate and write a review.
Write your review for Corrib Village Hotel
USER COMMENTS 1-0 of 0
* Dublin International Airport - 223 km
* Roman Catholic Cathedral – 1 km
* Salmon Weir Bridge – 1 km
* Nora Barnacle’s House (residence of James Joyce’s wife) – 1.5 km
* Lynch’s Castle – 2 km
* Eyre Square – 3 km
Maps are provided for information purposes only. While otel.com strives to present hotel and map information as accurately as possible, we do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of this information or for any errors and/or omissions. We suggest that you contact the hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and directions.