Lara Yolu 07100 Antalya
The Dedeman Antalya Hotel & Convention Center stands in a unique location on the central Lara Road in Antalya, which has risen as the star of tourism in Turkey with its sea, nature, culture and congress facilities.
The central location of the Dedeman Antalya Hotel & Convention Center allows the hotel to cater to guests visiting the area as well as those traveling for business purposes. Designed as a multi-functional holiday resort and business hotel, the Dedeman Antalya Hotel & Convention Center promises a captivating stay with its boundless Mediterranean view.
Dedeman Antalya Hotel & Convention Center is located 15 km from Antalya Airport, 13 km from the intercity coach terminal, in city center, on the sea side, near the Aquapark Dedeman Antalya and opposite the Park Bowling Dedeman Antalya.
* Akdeniz Restaurant: Serving open-buffet for up to 400 contented guests, the Akdeniz is one of the most popular restaurants in the hotel with its menu of Turkish and world cuisine.
* Poolside: An enchanting venue on the poolside accommodating up to 1,500 guests. It should remind you that the venue also hosts many prestigious Antalya weddings during the summer season.
* Turkuaz Fine Dining Restaurant: Turkuaz, which brought the fine dining experience to Antalya, has French décor, Mediterranean kitchen and a rich wine cellar. The bar has a capacity of 80 and serves you with the added touch of live music. You must not leave without trying the restaurant’s special, the Türkuaz Fillet.
* Lobby Lounge: The ideal place in the hotel to meet with friends and sample exciting aperitifs...
* The Brasserie: The Brasserie, which is located on the lobby floor, is the perfect location for a work break or for a relaxing lunch with your friends. The restaurant operates with its delicious menu, provides a flavorful experience.
* Cafe Patara: Open throughout the summer in the pool area, Cafe Patara offers a rich menu of appetizers.
* Corner Lounge: At the Corner Lounge, in full view of the Taurus Mountains and Mediterranean, you can sip your drink and enjoy specially prepared dishes with your loved ones, over pleasant conversation. Also a popular place for business meetings, the serene and exhilarating Corner Lounge is open for service on the Lobby floor.
* Garden Bar: A unique venue where you can enjoy a birds-eye view of Antalya while relaxing in verdant gardens. Popular among the guests for meeting friends and sipping a tranquil cocktail.
* Night Club: Open from 22.00-04.00 throughout the summer and located on the hotel beach, Night Club is an entertaining venue that sets trends in Antalya. Open for service as a Beach Club during the day, the venue transforms itself into the Night Club in the evenings with dancing on the beach. DJ’s play a selection of international hit music at the Night Club that is preferred by both hotel guests and chic Antalya residents. The Night Club moves into the Lobby floor during the winter season, losing nothing of its luster and entertaining hotel guests and Antalya residents alike between 22.00-04.00. DJ’s play hit music every night and the venue also hosts special evenings featuring famous singers.
* Meetings & Events: Located in the center of Antalya, the hotel is internationally renowned for the business events and special organizations in its meeting rooms and ballrooms. All the halls in the hotel can be custom-decorated for the event. The most prominent features of all the halls are the tall ceiling heights and the full-façade windows; and almost all the halls also have their own terraces. Make your small or large-scale events, weddings, engagements and other festivities a complete success with the "Traditional Dedeman Hospitality" in Antalya. All halls are; Boğaziçi Ballroom, Clubroom, Executive Lounge, Pınarbaşı Halls, Pulpınar, Toros Halls, Yeşilova, Yıldız, Foyer, Aladağ Congress Hall. Lectern, overhead projector, slide projector, carousel, VHS video, TV (51” and 70” screen), microphone (fixed,wireless,collar attached), flipchart, tape player, tape recorder, speakers, monitor speakers, light system, poster board, sony TV (117” screen), multimedia projector (data input), collapsible projection screen (3m x 3m), fixed projection screen(3.6m x 3.6m), power amplifier are the technical equipments available.
* Life Style International offers a selection of activities for guests including the outdoor and indoor swimming pools, child pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, relaxation room, Turkish bath, expert massages with different techniques, skin and body care, fitness center, tennis courts (6 normal and 2 clay courts), Blue Flag beach, water sports, basketball, billiards, bowling hall and free Aquapark entrance for hotel guests; in short sports activities, personal care and relaxation in an extensive wellness club.
* Standard Room: The hotel has 297 standard rooms with an elegant 22 m2 of living space; all featuring direct-dial telephone, mini-bar, electronic safety deposit box, room service, free of charge wireless internet, interactive TV, Pay TV, satellite TV, air conditioning and heating, hair dryer, make-up mirror and smoke-fire detector. The rooms face in three different directions with views of the Mediterranean, the hotel gardens and a panorama of the city.
* Deluxe Room: Located on the recently refurbished 1 st , 2 nd and 3 rd floors of the hotel, the 150 Deluxe Rooms offer views of the sea or the gardens. All rooms are designed in a relaxing and minimal style with all the modern day amenities.
* Senior Suite: The hotel has 11 Senior Suites, each with a generous 46 m2 of living space. These rooms have an adjoining living room and balconies with Mediterranean or Taurus Mountain views. The floor-to-ceiling windows in an area of the living rooms allow guests to take in the enchanting view. Enjoy these suites designed with a work area complete with a speed wireless internet connection, wind down on the couch in your soft bathrobe and relax under the water or in the jacuzzi in the marble bathroom. Both bedroom and living rooms have balconies.
* Junior Suite: Each Junior suite, of which there are 16 total, has a bedroom featuring a large bed and balcony, as well as a lounge area with another balcony. Each suite covers an area of 38 m2 and enjoys views of the Mediterranean and Taurus Mountains.
* Corner Suite: All offering magnificent views of the Toros Mountains and the Mediterranean, Corner suites feature a bedroom with king-size bed and a living room spread out over 38 m2 of living space. Located on the recently refurbished 1 st , 2 nd and 3 rd floors of the hotel , these suites stand out with a minimal design, fantastic balconies and an 82” LCD TV set.
* Mediterranean Suite: The hotel has six special Mediterranean Suites, both with a spacious 46 m2 of living space and breath-taking views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Toros Mountains. Located on the refurbished first three floors and decorated in a refined minimal style, these suites feature a bedroom with king-size bed and a living room both with balconies. The living room has a luxurious sofa group near the all-window facade, for the guests to revel in the amazing view. Both rooms are equipped with 82” screen LCD TV sets.
* Presidential Suite: Located on the 10 th floor of the hotel with a commanding view and a regal living area of 130 m2, the Presidential Suite has been designed for superlative comfort. The Presidential Suite incorporates a 30 m2 master bedroom with jacuzzi, a 22 m2 guest bedroom, guest bathroom, mini-kitchen and a luxurious 45 m2 living room with sitting room and dinner-meeting areas. Much acclaimed for its décor that blends classical and modern styles, the Presidential Suite will soothe your soul and body with pastel Mediterranean colors and exquisitely comfortable furniture.
|Bus Station||13 km|
|Airport||Antalya International Airport||15 km|
|Place of Interest||Kemer||45 km|
This hotel is not rated yet by any otel.com user. Be the first to rate and write a review.
USER COMMENTS 1-0 of 0
* Antalya Airport - 15 km
* Coach Terminal - 13 km
* Side - 50 km
* Kemer - 45 km
* Olympos - 90 km
* Aspendos Theatre - 45 km