A dramatically reborn 15th-century convent with a mere 118 rooms and suites, the intimate Four Seasons Hotel Milano is steps from Milan's couture houses and financial district on the exclusive Via Gesù between Via Montenapoleone and Via della Spiga.
Four Seasons Hotel Milan offers 118 spacious guest rooms and suites surrounding a peaceful, landscaped courtyard. The hotel's guest rooms blend historic architectural details with contemporary Italian design.
* The Spa is closed for renovation works until spring 2013, some treatments and services will be available in alternative locations and the fitness centre will be available.
Four Seasons Hotel Milano is located nearby Duomo known as the heart of Milan; this magnificent gothic building is the only one of its kind in Italy. The vast dimensions of the building are superseded only by those of St. Peter's Cathedral in Rome. Also Piccolo Teatro, Galleria del Naviglio, Museo Bagatti Valsecchi, Museo Poldi Pezzoli and Padiglione d'Arte Contemporanea are within walking distance.
* The Gourmet Restaurant "Il Teatro": It is located on the Ballroom level and faces the Patio. Il Teatro's menu varies seasonally and the chef creates a different gourmet menu every day. The restaurant "Il Teatro" has been consistenly ranked among the city's top five restaurants during the past few years.
* The Restaurant "La Veranda": It boasts an elegant and tranquil atmosphere. The restaurant faces the beautiful cloistered courtyard and is a very popular venue among fashionable locals. "La Veranda" serves innovative Mediterranean cuisine with an accent on seasonal fresh ingredients. Vegetarians may choose their favourite recipes from a strictly vegetarian menu. A colourful menu, specially designed for children, is available.
* During leisure, you can workout in the fitness centre or browse the net. Furthermore, pamper yourself with a relaxing spa treatment in the privacy of your guest room or suite.
* Four Seasons Hotel Milano is a unique setting for business or social events. The ballroom, the Salone delle Feste, accommodates 180 for an elegant dinner and 300 when combined with the Ballroom Foyer. Five other meeting and function rooms offer flexibility to suit groups of 12 to 70, whether for a banquet, presentation or board meeting.
* Originally a 15th-century convent, Four Seasons Hotel Milan offers 118 spacious guest rooms surrounding a peaceful, landscaped courtyard. The Hotel's guest rooms blend historic architectural details with contemporary Italian design.
Cable / Satellite Television
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the Four Seasons Hotel Milano.
TRAVELLERS RATINGS & REVIEWS
TripAdvisor Ratings & Reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Milano
Otel.com Ratings & Reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Milano
This hotel is not rated yet by any otel.com user. Be the first to rate and write a review.
Write your review for Four Seasons Hotel Milano
USER COMMENTS 1-0 of 0
* Linate Airport - 12 km
* Milano Centrale Bus Station - 3.2 km
* Milano Centrale Train Station - 3.2 km
* Montenapoleone Tub Station - 0.7 km
* Fiera Milano Exhibition Center - 5 km
* Piazza Duomo - 0.6 km
* Montenapoleone Shopping Area - 0.5 km
Maps are provided for information purposes only. While otel.com strives to present hotel and map information as accurately as possible, we do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of this information or for any errors and/or omissions. We suggest that you contact the hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and directions.
1 km more >>