GLO Art Hotel Helsinki is a stylish hotel located in the capital city of Finland, Helsinki. Nearby the hotel guests can visit Sinebrychoff Art Museum and Helsinki Cathedral.
The 4 stars hotel is a nice choice for those who want to visit the capital and also for guests on corporate encounters, offering all the needed amenities.
GLO Art Hotel Helsinki is placed in an Art Nouveau castle from the 1900s offering a unique experience for its guests.
Intelligently situated on Lönnrotinkatu Street of the Design District in the center of Helsinki, the hotel is a good starting base for exploring the area. The area is a recommended option for those interested in museums, design, and culture.
The closest airport is Vantaa Airport situated 17.3 km / 10.8 miles away from the hotel. The hotel offers a paid shuttle service to drive you from the airport to the hotel.
If you want to get around more easily, Helsinki has an impressive public transportation hub.
From GLO Art Hotel Helsinki guests can check out Stockmann, Ateneum Art Museum, Kamppi Center, Rock Church, Helsinki Cathedral, Presidential Palace, Olympic Stadium, Sinebrychoff Art Museum, Sibelius Park, Punavuori, Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art, Upenski Cathedral, Helsinki Senate Square, University of Helsinki, Helsinki Zoo, Esplanadi, Finnish National Opera, and Hartwall Arena. View More...
GLO Art Hotel Helsinki has multiple facilities for its guests. While staying here you can enjoy internet access, 24 hour front desk, vending machines, fax and copy services, surcharge airport shuttle, safety deposit box at front desk, business center, conference space, luggage storage, laundry and dry cleaning services, meeting and banquet facilities, wedding services, bar & lounge, restaurant, coffee and tea in the lobby, library, concierge services, fitness center, facilities for disabled guests, newspapers, car hire, and multilingual staff.
It is a smoke-free property. Pets are allowed but a certain fee might be applied.
* GLO Art Hotel Helsinki - Banquet and event venues in Helsinki open for private occasions
* The remarkable chateau houses faithfully restored rooms with tiled stoves and everything you would expect of a true chateau: a dimly lit old cellar, beautiful cabinets and a magnificent tower just to name a few things. You will not find any other place like this to hold your cocktail parties, meetings, dinner parties, business lunches and banquets in Helsinki
* GLO Art Hotel Helsinki\'S event facilities in Helsinki centre are very easily accessible, and offer 90 parking spaces in its very own parking garage. The beautiful and luxurious Hotel Linna will make you live happily ever after!
The hotel has a total of 170 modern and spacious rooms and suites. In each of them there is free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV with satellite TV service, pay movies, blackout curtains, climate control, working desk, iron and ironing board on request, private bathroom, slippers, free toiletries, hairdryer, safety deposit box, hypo-allergenic bedding available, cribs/infant beds available, coffee and tea making facilities, and daily housekeeping.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM and check-out time is noon.
* Individuality and details are also featured in the rooms of the hotel, which have been refurbished in the spirit of the times. The hotel has a total of 48 rooms, 26 of which are single rooms, 21 twin rooms and 1 suite.
* Each room has: shower, bath, pay TV, broadband access, telephone, minibar, safe, desk, comfortable armchair and a reading lamp, room service.
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the GLO Art Hotel Helsinki.
- Hotel Overview
- TripAdvisor Reviews
- Map & Area Info
- Hotel Facilities
- 24 Hour Check-In
- Elevator / Lift
- Internet Access
- Laundry Service
- Room Facilities
- Cable / Satellite Television
Helsinki Malmi Airport20 kmHelsinki Bus Terminal Bus Station