Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel is a fashionable boutique hotel...
Hotel rooms especially bathroom could have been a lot cleaner. Service not as warm as you would think as far as \"Southe... More >> TINA , Oct 10, 2012
Elvis Presley's Heartbreak Hotel is a fashionable boutique hotel that takes its cues from the legendary hospitality and personal style for which the King of Rock & Roll was known.
The 128-room namesake hotel serves as a chic and convenient headquarters for visitors of the celebrated Graceland Mansion and its related attractions, as well as executives traveling to the Mid-South area.
Heartbreak Hotel is next to Graceland, home to the legendary Elvis Presley in Memphis, Tennessee, USA. A Rock & Roll 4 star Memphis hotel offering an ideal base for travellers wanting to visit the famous Graceland Mansion and nearby attractions.
* The meeting room can host any kind of business event and fits up to 50 guests in a theatre style.
* The hotel was renovated in 2006 and comprises 128 rooms on 5 floors, an inviting lobby with a 24-hour reception, a safe, a cloakroom, and a lift. Within the hotel there is also a home-style breakfast room and a great bar, which serves cocktails and appetizers.
* Parking spaces are available for those arriving by car.
* Swimming pool - outdoor.
* The 128-room namesake hotel serves as a chic for visitors of the celebrated Graceland Mansion and its related attractions; as well as executives traveling to the Mid-South area. It is also a prime location for private parties and events.Heartbreak Hotel features 128 handsomely appointed and spacious guest rooms and suites.
* Each room is designed with gold-flecked royal blue carpet and custom drapery treatments and bedspreads in blue and gold harlequin print. Walls are in a soft golden cream; accented with framed black-and-white Elvis photographs. The blond wood furnishings evoke a 1950s feeling. Each guest room (whether a single room or a two-room suite) includes a kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave.
* Each guest room is equipped with remote control television; clock radio and voice mail.
* Heartbreak Hotel features four themed suites. Each is available as a one-bedroom suite (sleeping up to four people) or may be combined with an adjoining themed room (to sleep a total of eight people). The full two-bedroom suite consists of nearly 1100 square feet including a living/dining room; two sitting areas; two kitchenettes and two baths. (Three of the suites have an additional half-bath).
* The suites are ideal for business meetings and functions in addition to offering deluxe overnight accommodation for anyone who wants to feel special. Each themed suite has its own unique identity expressed in a décor inspired by important aspects of Elvis' life; career and personal style. The Graceland Suite gives guests the sense of living in their own diminutive Graceland Mansion with room designs inspired by Elvis' own living room; dining room; TV room; billiard room and ""jungle room"" den.
24 Hour Check-In
Elevator / Lift
Cable / Satellite Television
Nearby Points of Interest
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the Heartbreak Hotel.
TRAVELLERS RATINGS & REVIEWS
TripAdvisor Ratings & Reviews for Heartbreak Hotel
This hotel has convenience and Elvis-but not much else
Hotel rooms especially bathroom could have been a lot cleaner. Service not as warm as you would think as far as "Southern hospitality" But if you love Elvis and you can overlook these things Heartbreak Hotel is definitely the hotel for you. Walk right to Graceland and all the shops. They even have a shuttle to Beale Street if that's your destination.
Review Date:Aug 4, 2010
Fantastic Elvis Hotel.
I have been to the Heartbreak twice now and would not stay anywhere else - 24 hours Elvis music and films. Close to Graceland and Graceland Plaza. Staff fantastic and helpful. Food very good especially in the Jungle Room at night. Pool and surroundings excellent - altogether very clean - a happy place to be.
Review Date:Jun 7, 2010
Better than the Plaza New York!
I stayed at the heartbreak before going to the plaza in New York and let me tell you I enjoyed the Heartbreak sooooo much more. The staff were friendlier, nicer, more helpful just great, so much nicer than the staff at the Plaza, I will be returning one day
Memphis Airport - 4 miles
Maps are provided for information purposes only. While otel.com strives to present hotel and map information as accurately as possible, we do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of this information or for any errors and/or omissions. We suggest that you contact the hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and directions.