Queenstown, located in Otago in the south-west of New Zealand's South Island, is nestled on the northern shore of the serpentine Lake Wakatipu. It is the epitome for big budget resort towns and has collection of organized tour groups. Queenstown is the hub of adventure tourism embracing adventure sports like skiing, jet boating, bungy jumping, mountain biking and tramping.
You can soak yourself in the scenic luxury and the modern comfortable facilities offered by the Heritage Hotel in Queenstown, considered one of the picture perfect hotels in Queenstown in New Zealand.
The location of Heritage Hotel in Queenstown on the hillside of Remarkables mountain range surrounded by lush green forests and providing panoramic view of Lake Wakatipu is simply remarkable.
One can easily reach the hotel from Queenstown Airport, which is at a driving distance of 20 minutes. The city center is a mere 2kms from the hotel and can be reached within minutes. The major attractions of the city are within close proximity to the hotel. View More...
* The Heritage Hotel is a multi-storey hotel property located in Queenstown on New Zealand’s south island. With a rustic theme throughout the property, the lobby features a fireplace, concierge desk, currency exchange and shuttle to the town centre.
* Ski storage is also available. Conference centre accommodating meetings and weddings with room for up to 200 attendees.
* Mackenzies Bar and Restaurant
Classic style combined with the character and intimacy of an alpine chalet – roaring open fires in winter further compliment the ambience of this restaurant which specialises in Eastern Colonial cuisine. For an intimate drink or pre dinner cocktails with friends, relax and enjoy the surroundings in Mackenzies bar.
* The European style facade of the hotel houses 178 luxury rooms including spacious suites well-appointed with distinctive local charm. The illuminated structure in the midst of lush foliage of New Zealand's alpine forest offers a blissful stay.
* The room facilities uniquely combines pleasure and leisure. The rooms and suites are endowed with eye-capturing upholstery and decoration. Once you step into the room, the theme furnishing would steal your heart away. The private balcony would offer you an enchanting view of the picture-perfect surrounding. There is a mini-kitchenette in every room where you can prepare your food by yourself.
* The room facilities serves the guests a home away from home feeling. There is no dearth of in-room enjoyment as a color television is provided in every room.
* Some of the other room facilities are attached bathrooms with shower, hairdryer, alarm clock, air-conditioner, telephone, minibar, iron-board, work desk, round-the-clock room service.
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the Heritage Queenstown Hotel.
- Hotel Overview
- TripAdvisor Reviews
- Map & Area Info
- Hotel Facilities
- Currency Exchange
- Fitness Center
- Internet Access
- Poolside Bar
- Room Facilities
- Cable / Satellite Television
- Writing Desk
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)10 km
The Remarkables28 km
Lake Wakatipu2 km