King'S Road Bn1 2fu Brighton
Hilton Brighton Metropole Hotel is an elegant Victorian hotel situated in a prime position on this city's enchanting seafront.
The Hilton Brighton Metropole Hotel is located on the seafront close to the historic West Pier. The hotel is located on the seafront of town and within walking distance of Brighton's famous lanes shopping center, theater and restaurants.
* Conference/Meeting and Events, an ideal venue for Seminars, Business meetings and any kind of special events such as Weddings or Anniversaries. The meeting rooms are equipped with state of the art Audiovisuals, Lectern, Microphone and Internet access.
* Windsor Restaurant, it is a Grand, semi-formal restaurant with ornate ceiling and large picture windows with sea views. Serves traditional English and International cuisine with a daily carvery, weekly a la carte menu and jazz brunch on Sundays. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Children’s menu is also available.
* 106 Bar & Brasserie, it is a relaxed bar and brasserie with white walls, modern furniture and sea-facing terrace. Serves international dishes and cocktails. Open for lunch and dinner.
* Metropole Bar and Lounge, Relaxed Parisian-style café bar with stylish lounge area and sea-facing terrace serving drinks, light snacks and traditional afternoon tea. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
* Guests can take a swim in the heated indoor pool and work out in the fully-equipped gym. Those in need of relaxation can make use of the sauna, steam room, spa and solarium, or indulge in an Indian head massage and seaweed wrap. For some extra pampering there is also a hairdressing salon and nail bar.
* At the weekend, families with children will benefit from ‘Splash Hour’ in the swimming pool with toys and inflatables, activities to keep children amused during meal times and a babysitting service.
* Fitness center, guests can enjoy a workout at the hotel's fully equipped gymnasium or relax in the sauna and steam room. The hotel offers shower and changing facilities for the guests’ convenience. There is also an Indoor Swimming Pool available at the hotel.
* Other Hotel Facilities includes 24-Hour Front Desk, Newspapers, Non-Smoking Rooms, Rooms/Facilities for Disabled Guests, Elevator, Express Check-In/Check-Out, Safety Deposit Box, Heating, Luggage Storage, All Public and Private spaces non-smoking.
* Services offered are Room Service, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Business Centre, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Barber/Beauty Shop, VIP Room Facilities, Breakfast in the Room, Ironing Service, Bridal Suite, Packed Lunches, Tour Desk and Fax/Photocopying.
* Internet via modem is available in the entire hotel.
* Private parking is possible on site.
* Hilton Brighton Metropole Hotel has a total number of 340 with Air-condition, Private Bathroom, Towels, Desk, Hairdryer, Tea/Coffee making facilities, Cable/Satellite TV and WiFi Internet access.
Otel.com Average Rating
USER COMMENTS 1-2 of 2
Review Date:Oct 2, 2013
WORST HOTEL EVER
Our family room was over £200 and we had a view of a parking lot, no air conditioning, the refrigerator was broken, chipped tiles in the bathroom and disco music below us booming into the room until 2am. We complained to the front desk and they said they could do nothing because we booked through a third party - Otel.com. They did not bother to change our room, fix our fridge or fix anything else in the room.
Review Date:Oct 2, 2013
Worst Hotel Ever
We booked through Otel.com and spent over £250 for one night in a family room. The room was in the back of the hotel with a view of a parking garage. The fridge did not work. The tiles in the bathroom were chipped. The booming sound of the disco below bellowed up in to our room until 2 am. We complained to customer service at the front desk and they said they could do nothing for us because we had booked through a third party. My recommendation would be to never book a room in that hotel.
* Gatwick Airport - 30 km
* Poolvally Bus Station - 0.8 km
* Brighton Station Train Station - 1 km
* Hilton Brighton Exhibition Center - 0.1 km
* Royal Pavilion - 0.8 km
* Churchill Square Shopping Area - 0.1 km
* West Pier – opposite
* The Lanes (antique shops) – 3 blocks
* Royal Pavilion
* Sea Life Center
* Brighton Marina – 5 km
* Lewes (historic city) – 24 km
* Beachy Head – 29 km
* Arundel – 40 km
* Goodwood Races – 56 km