Unwind in the Hilton Beijing hotel's 3rd-floor Executive Lounge in the Executive Tower...
Unwind in the Hilton Beijing hotel's 3rd-floor Executive Lounge in the Executive Tower. Do business in one of 12 meeting rooms or the fully equipped business centre or log onto the free wireless internet access in public areas. The hotel is located in the business district, just 20 minutes from the airport and Beijing's attractions. Dine in one of 5 restaurants and bars. Enjoy Asian flavors at the Hilton Beijing hotel's 24-hour Elements restaurant, specialty coffees at Caffè Cino and creative cocktails at Zeta Bar.
Play squash or tennis, keep fit in the fully equipped gym or drift away with a relaxing sauna and massage at the Hilton Beijing hotel. Discover Beijing attractions from the iconic Tian'anmen Square and red-walled Forbidden City to the Summer Palace's solace. Located in Chaoyang business district, Hilton Beijing hotel has 12 meeting rooms, an Executive Lounge, Business Lounge, business center and wireless internet access in public areas. Stay in a Deluxe Room or a light Executive Room with Executive Lounge access. All rooms in the Hilton Beijing hotel have high-speed internet access.
Travel to the Hilton Beijing hotel, in the Chaoyang business district of Beijing, with direct buses to the airport (20 minutes). The hotel is 10 minutes from major corporations like Microsoft and Hitachi. Beijing's attractions, from Chaoyang Park to Sanlitun market, are within 15 minutes' walk.
* Squash court : Practise your serve on one of the Hilton Beijing hotel's 2 squash courts, situated in the health club. Master your technique with an energetic rally before breakfast. Afterwards, soothe away stress in the adjoining sauna and whirlpool.
* Health club : De-stress in the single-sex saunas and steam room, part of the Hilton Beijing hotel's health club. Showers, toiletries and fluffy towels are on hand. Afterwards, unwind in the adjoining Jacuzzi and whirlpool, or book a massage to relieve tired muscles.
* Sauna and steam room : Cleanse your body in the single-sex saunas and steam room, part of the Hilton Beijing hotel's health club. Showers, toiletries and fluffy towels are on hand.
* Executive Lounge : Stay in the Hilton Beijing hotel's Executive Rooms and Suites for exclusive access to the Executive Lounge. Enjoy private check-in and check-out, free continental breakfast and refreshments, wireless internet access and evening cocktails in a modern setting.
* Business Centre : The Business Center at the Hilton Beijing hotel offers all the latest in meetings facilities.
* Meeting room : Host the perfect event at the Hilton Beijing hotel. Choose from 12 function rooms for 10-600 guests, including 10 meeting rooms and two ballrooms.
* Strategy Room : Choose the Strategy Room at the Hilton Beijing hotel.
* Infiniti Ballroom : Banqueting and meeting facilities for up to 400 guests are available at the hotel. The meeting rooms are designed to be highly versatile and flexible to accommodate any kind of function. State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment can easily be arranged, including equipment for simultaneous translation and video conferences.
* Elements restaurant : Chefs cook up a storm in the showcase kitchens at the Hilton Beijing hotel. This ultramodern, 24-hour Beijing restaurant with chrome chairs, mosaic-tiled booths and bright paper parasols whets appetites with Asian flavors from Thai to Japanese. Unwind with one of our fusion teas.
* Caffe Cino : Wake up and smell the freshly brewed coffee at this relaxed cafe next to the Hilton Beijing hotel Lobby. Sample specialty coffees and teas or smooth milkshakes with homemade cake and flaky pastries. Be tempted in the evening by a selection of tasty tapas at this Beijing café.
* Zeta Bar : Mingle with a hip crowd at this retro-style Beijing bar with bright colors, Bauhaus chairs and Chinese-inspired metal birdcages above the crescent-shaped bar. Sip on cocktails and snack on tapas beside the Hilton Beijing hotel's glass spiral staircase, as the resident DJ spins upbeat tunes.
* Tonic Lounge : Organize an afternoon meeting or pre-dinner drinks at this laid-back bar on the 1st floor of the Hilton Beijing hotel. A relaxed feel and modern decor make this Beijing bar a great place to enjoy an aperitif with tapas, fine wines by the glass, or a single malt.
* The Hilton Hotel has 363 rooms and suites, three executive floors and two magnificent Penthouse Suites. The hotel also has good facilities for disabled guests. The restaurant and bar serve the finest selection of food and beverages while the 24-hour business center offers secretarial assistance and translation services. Besides this, the Beijing Hilton Hotel also arrange tours and guides for guests.
24 Hour Check-In
Elevator / Lift
Number of Restaurants: 1
Number of Bars: 4
Balcony / Terrace
Cable / Satellite Television
Sofa / Lounge
Nearby Points of Interest
Place of Interest
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the Hilton Hotel Beijing.
TRAVELLERS RATINGS & REVIEWS
TripAdvisor Ratings & Reviews for Hilton Hotel Beijing
Otel.com Ratings & Reviews for Hilton Hotel Beijing
This hotel is not rated yet by any otel.com user. Be the first to rate and write a review.
Write your review for Hilton Hotel Beijing
USER COMMENTS 1-0 of 0
Beijing Capital International Airport - 24 km City center - 5 km (3.1 miles) Forbidden City – 11 km (6.8 miles) Temple of Heaven – 16 km (9.9 miles) Tian’anmen Square – 16 km (9.9 miles)
Maps are provided for information purposes only. While otel.com strives to present hotel and map information as accurately as possible, we do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of this information or for any errors and/or omissions. We suggest that you contact the hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and directions.
4 km more >>
7 km more >>
7 km more >>