Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman 93100 Kuching
Gaze across the Sarawak River from the central Hilton Kuching hotel. Keep fit at the fitness center and unwind with a dip in the outdoor pool. Savor oysters with a glass of wine at the Steakhouse restaurant. The hotel has an Executive Lounge and wireless internet access in all public areas.
The Hilton Kuching hotel, just 25 minutes from the airport, has a business center and 9 meeting rooms for 2-750. From Hilton Rooms up, all rooms have high-speed internet access and a desk. Executive Rooms offer Executive Lounge access.
Experience local culture at the Sarawak Cultural Village and visit orangutans at the Semenggoh Wildlife Park. Take a sunset cruise on the Sarawak River. Try seared tuna at the Steakhouse restaurant, or buttered prawns at Toh Yuen restaurant. Enjoy city views from Senso bar at the Hilton Kuching hotel.
* Renovation work at Hilton Kuching will start on 01 Nov, 2010, and is expected to complete by Oct 2011. The renovation work will be carried out during business/office hours daily, except Sunday. The extent of work involves a total change of concept for the guest rooms, whereas the meeting and events rooms on 1st floor will be undergoing renovation from Mar – Jun 2011. The affected guest room areas are located from the 2nd to the 13th floors.
This Kuching hotel is located near Tua Pek Kong and Chinese History Museum. Another nearby point of interest is Fort Margherita. View More...
* Waterfront restaurant
Take a tour of the world's cuisines at this airy buffet-style Kuching restaurant. Gaze at views of the Sarawak river as you sample local dishes such as Pansoh Manuk (bamboo chicken with fragrant rice) accompanied by local tuak rice wine. Try one of the weekly special buffets.
* Hilton Kuching hotel - Toh Yuen Restaurant
Enjoy the decadent red and gold decor and subtle flavors at this Kuching restaurant. Try the specialty buttered prawns or fern fried with garlic as traditional music plays softly in the background at the Hilton Kuching hotel. Gaze at views of the waterfront esplanade through the large windows.
* Senso bar
Celebrate with caviar and champagne or relax over specialty cocktails at this Kuching bar. Fashionable locals mingle with visiting celebrities and guests of the Hilton Kuching hotel. Five distinct areas provide different moods for the evening, enhanced by relaxed lighting and soothing music.
* Caffé Cino
Follow the aroma of coffee and freshly baked bread to this Kuching café. Locals and Hilton Kuching hotel guests enjoy the view across the river or check emails with wireless internet access. Eat paninis and sandwiches or indulge in a selection of cakes, including the local kuih lapis.
* Business amenities at this 4.0-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audio-visual equipment. In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Hilton Kuching features a health club, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility. Event facilities include conference rooms, a ballroom, banquet facilities, and meeting rooms for small groups. This Kuching hotel also offers tennis courts, a coffee shop/café, and a concierge desk. Business services, currency exchange, and tour assistance can be provided.
* Air-conditioned guestrooms at Hilton Kuching offer minibars, coffee/tea makers, and direct-dial phones. Televisions come with satellite channels. High-speed Internet access is provided along with weekday newspapers and in-room safes. Bathrooms include phones, toiletries, and hair dryers. Welcome amenities and clock radios are also included. Housekeeping is provided and wake-up calls can be requested. Cribs (infant beds) are also available.
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the Hilton Kuching hotel.
- Hotel Overview
- TripAdvisor Reviews
- Map & Area Info
- Hotel Facilities
- Business Centre
- Fitness Center
- Tour Desk
- Room Facilities
- Cable / Satellite Television
Tua Pek Kong
0.1 km / 0.1 miChinese History Museum