- Hotel Facilities
- Billiards / Pool Table
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Elevator / Lift
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access
- Internet Corner
- Laundry Service
- Shuttle Service
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Desk
- Vending Machines
- Room Facilities
- Balcony / Terrace
- Cable / Satellite Television
- Connecting Rooms
- Hi-Fi / Stereo
- Writing Desk
Malaga Airport7 km
Torremolinos Centre Bus Station0.4 km
Torremolinos Centre Train Station0.3 km
Torremolinos Centre Tub Station0.4 km
Palacio De Congresos Exhibition Center1 km
Torremolinos Shopping Area0.1 km
La Caihuela fishing village – 1 km
Aquapark – 2 km
Crocodile Park – 2 km
Benalmadena – 3 km
Selwo Marine Sealife Park – 7 km
Malaga – 7 km
Mijas – 20 km
Marbella – 40 km
Ronda – 60 km
Hotasa Gran Hotel Cervantes is a 4 star hotel. The Facility is 0.3 km from Torremolinos city center.
By staying at Hotasa Gran Hotel Cervantes, you will be close to many attraction and landmarks such as Estación de El Pinillo, Gibralfaro Castle and Palacio Miramar. Proximity to Torremolinos Airport is 0.7 km. Close by business location is Palacio de ferias y congresos de Malaga.
If you're wondering what to do outside of the accommadation place, you can visit Picasso Museum, check out the latest games or events in La Rosaleda Stadium, go jogging at Malaga Jardin Botanico, shop in Centro Comercial El Corte Ingles or appreciate finest theatre in Teatro Cervantes.
While staying at Hotasa Gran Hotel Cervantes, you can take the advantage of the Laundry Service, Banquet, Tour Desk, Writing Desk and Elevator / Lift. Restaurant and Food Facilities include Bar. You can also enjoy Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, Billiards / Pool Table and Animation. Moreover, Hotasa Gran Hotel Cervantes's Business Centre, Internet Access, Internet Corner and Currency Exchange serve you for your business purposes.
Available hotel room facilities include Balcony / Terrace, Bathtub, Cable / Satellite Television, Connecting Rooms and Hi-Fi / Stereo for your convenience.
* Guests of the Hotasa Gran Hotel Cervantes enjoy a buffet breakfast each morning.
* Don Quixote Restaurant:
Situated at basement level the restaurant enjoys natural light from a garden area adjacent to the pool. Decorated in classic Spanish style with white linen tablecloths and upholstered chairs centred around a self-service buffet area with a show cooking section. A wide range of hot and cold buffet dishes are available for breakfast and dinner. An à la carte menu of Spanish and modern European dishes is available for dinner; dishes include Iberian tenderloin served with matchstick potatoes, baked apples and vegetables. Guests can also sample wine, cava and sherry from the hotel owner’s own vineyard.
Bright and airy coffee shop accessible from the plaza or from the hotel lobby. Guests can enjoy a cappuccino on chrome bar stools or sit at one of the tables and sample a selection of snacks, desserts and beverages. Sangria is sold by the glass and served by waiters in smart waistcoats and bow ties.
* Bar Dulrinea:
Large hotel bar offering a wide range of Spanish and international drinks and cocktails. Guests can sit at the leather bar or on lounge chairs positioned around a dance floor are which is host to live entertainment. Daily happy hour and occasional disco nights until late. Live music five nights a week and shows two nights a week including magicians and flamenco shows.
* Pool Bar: Situated by the outdoor pool this Seasonal snack bar offers drinks and a selection of light snacks including pizzas and sandwiches.
* After browsing through the gift shop guests can head outside where sun beds rest on the grass and terraces surrounding the outdoor pool with its separate children’s pool. In the summer guests can enjoy drinks, snacks and barbeques at the poolside bar. In the evening the bar hosts entertainment including magic and flamenco shows and the occasional disco night.
* On rooftop guests will find the indoor pool and fitness room where whilst enjoying a swim in the conservatory pool area guests can take in the views of the nearby beach and the town centre. There is also an outdoor terrace area with sun loungers. Heading back indoors guests can pay a visit to the hairdresser or enjoy beauty and massage treatments in the salon.
* The Hotasa Gran Hotel Cervantes features 398 refurbished guestrooms refurbished in 2005 and decorated in light shades with pretty patterned fabrics and mahogany furnishings. Heavy carved wooden doors open into the air-conditioned rooms with wooden parquet floors and headboards are specially carved with the hotel’s logo.
* All guestrooms have balconies and feature white tiled bathrooms with shower and tub combinations, bidets, complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Amenities include direct-dial phones, 21-inch satellite TV and safes. The majority of rooms feature sea views or views overlooking Torremolinos and the mountains.
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the Hotasa Gran Hotel Cervantes.