Whether You Are Looking For Family Fun, A Romantic Escape Or A Unique Meeting Spot, You Will Discover Countless Ways To Fill Your Days And Nights At This Inviting Resort In Palm Beach, Aruba...
Experience the all-new Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino, where luxurious pampering and exquisite touches enhance every moment of your visit. Breathe in fresh tropical breezes bringing the captivating scents of island retreat into each corner of impeccably renewed Aruba hotel and resort. Delight in the beauty of new design, from intimate gathering spaces to elegantly modern guestrooms. Discover inner peace as you relax on silky white sand beach, or as you give in to the nourishing treatments in serene spa. Revive your sense of adventure with sailing, diving or tempting Lady Luck in the casino of Palm Beach, Aruba hotel. Select luxury hotel in Aruba, and transform your island escape from expected to distinctly remarkable.
The Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino rises above 12 acres of tropical gardens, ponds, waterfalls and pools that border the white sands of Palm Beach in Aruba's high-rise hotel district. The shops, restaurants and nightlife of Oranjestad lie less than eight kilometers away.
* Restaurant : Experience a world of exquisite flavors at Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino. Travel the globe as you relish the wonderful variety of tastes and cuisines in each of our delightful Palm Beach Aruba restaurants. Savor the delicate palate of expertly prepared Asian specialties in the contemporary setting of Cafe Japengo. Dine on the freshest seafood and continental dishes in the European-styled, elegant Ruinas del Mar. Cafe Piccolo takes you on a tour of Italy through mouth-watering pastas and stone oven pizzas. Sample some the island and South American traditional favorites in the casual ambiance of Palms. Venture no further than beach for romance, where private dining under the stars and the sounds of the ocean lapping at your feet are the specialty of the house. No matter what your appetite calls for – casual family time, friendly meals shared by colleagues or a special evening for two where memories are created – you’ll satisfy all your cravings here, among the best beachfront restaurants in Aruba.
* Meeting Room : Business gatherings go beyond the usual at Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino. More than just a collection of meeting rooms, outstanding newly renovated resort is the premier choice for successful incentive trips, corporate getaways and executive retreats. Imagine coffee breaks on white sand beaches, conclaves held during tennis tournaments and golf games, rewarding a job well done with a spa treatment or enjoying an exciting evening with colleagues in Copa Cabana Casino. No matter the reason for your Aruba event, count on team of professionals and elegant facilities to assist you in planning a remarkable affair.
* Let the hypnotic sounds of the ocean gently lull you to sleep each evening in the luxurious comfort of newly remodeled Aruba accommodations. Situated on the upper floors of resort, these spacious 380-sq.-ft. rooms offer a private step-out balcony, perfect for enjoying views of the ocean, three-level pool, lagoon and tropical gardens. Complementing the view is the delightful decor, with sophisticated yet warm colors of the Caribbean creating a serene setting for your visit.
* Enjoy the deluxe amenities in air-conditioned, beachfront Aruba lodging including refreshing ceiling fan, Portico bath products, iHome clock/radio, coffeemaker, minibar, 32" LCD TV, high-speed Internet access and daily newspaper.
24 Hour Check-In
Elevator / Lift
Number of Restaurants: 10
Number of Bars: 4
Balcony / Terrace
Cable / Satellite Television
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino Hotel.
TRAVELLERS RATINGS & REVIEWS
TripAdvisor Ratings & Reviews for Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino Hotel
Otel.com Ratings & Reviews for Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino Hotel
This hotel is not rated yet by any otel.com user. Be the first to rate and write a review.
Write your review for Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino Hotel
USER COMMENTS 1-0 of 0
* Butterfly Farm - 1.5 km * Bubali Bird Sanctuary - 2 km * Adventure Golf ("world's largest miniature golf course") - 2.5 km * The Links at Divi Aruba (9-hole course) - 4.5 km * Tierra del Sol Golf Course (18 holes) - 3 km * Downtown Oranjestad (shopping, dining, nightlife) - 7.5 km * Atlantis Submarine (underwater tours) - 7.5 km * Casibari Rock Formations - 11.5 km * Hooiberg Mountain - 12 km * Ayo Rock Formations - 13.5 km * Natural Bridge (coral rock) - 19 km
Maps are provided for information purposes only. While otel.com strives to present hotel and map information as accurately as possible, we do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of this information or for any errors and/or omissions. We suggest that you contact the hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and directions.