- Hotel Facilities
- 24 Hour Check-In
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Elevator / Lift
- Fitness Center
- Internet Access
- Laundry Service
- Mini Club
- Snack Bar
- Room Facilities
- Baby Cot
- Cable / Satellite Television
- Private balcony / terrace
Kapalua West Maui Airport4 miles
Kaanapali Beachadjacent to resort
Kaanapali Golf Coursesacross from resort
Whalers Village0.5 mile
Kapalua Golf Courses7 miles
Maui Ocean Center18 miles
Iao Valley State Park26 miles
Bailey Museum/Historic Wailuku25 miles
Tedeschi Winery50 miles
Haleakala National Park64 miles
Hana (waterfall pools)83 miles
Embraced by the Majestic Western Maui Mountains and the gentle rhythms of the South Pacific Ocean, the Grand Hyatt Maui Resort & Spa is an ultra-luxury Hawaii beachfront hotel located on the golden sands of Kaanapali Beach. Situated on the northwest side of Maui, this upscale resort hotel offers 40 acres of lush tropical gardens that include two oasis pools separated by cascading waterfalls, leaping fountains, and a tidal pool that meanders through the resort. This Kaanapali Beach hotel is only 2.5 miles/4 km from the Kapalua-West Maui Airport, and offers plenty of luxurious on-site shopping opportunities, 5 restaurants, and 6 lounges.
With the soft fragrant breezes of Maui tousling the palm trees, and the waves gently lapping at the shore, the spirit of Aloha brings the flow of the Hawaiian Islands into your heart. From days filled with sunshine and swimming in sparkling pools or the warm ocean waters of Kaanapali Beach to evenings of dancing under the stars at traditional Luaus, guests will discover top-end service combined with lavish amenities and the latest business and entertainment technology. Relax in elegantly appointed guest rooms that offer a separate sitting areas and a private lanai with breathtaking ocean vistas.
Ease into your day surrounded by tropical flowers and the feel of the balmy morning breeze while you watch the resident swans float nearby. Each morning, Swan Court offers a lavish breakfast buffet, where you can enjoy a relaxing cup of coffee while planning another perfect day in paradise. Decide between pampering yourself at the world class Spa Moana, a championship round of golf, tennis, scuba diving and much more.
* Works will be carried out on the parking areas and landscape surrounding the residence club until December 2014.
Situated in front of the beach, Hyatt Regency Maui Resort And Spa is near the Historic Lahaina, Haleakala Volcanoes National Park, Maui Ocean Center as well as the Tedeschi Winery. View More...
* The Hyatt Regency Maui is arrayed on 40 tropical acres along the south end of Kaanapali Beach, at the end of the beach walk. Kaanapali's famed golf courses are across from the resort.
* The 15,000-square-foot, ocean front Spa Moana offers 15 treatment rooms, a full-service beauty salon, a relaxation lounge, sauna and steam rooms, and two spa suites for couples to enjoy treatments together. The 24-hour Moana Athletic Club is located on the beach level of the spa.
* Dining-and-refreshment choices include a seafood/sushi spot with waterfalls, the Grotto Bar with swim-up side, and open-air and ocean-view lounges. Guests can experience "Drums of the Pacific" Luau for Polynesian entertainment nightly.
* Camp Hyatt Maui—open daily and nightly—welcomes children for activities such as tapa (bark) cloth making, rooftop stargazing, visiting a fire dancer at the luau, and hula dancing. (Programs change daily and are subject to change without notification. Reservations are required.
* Indoor/outdoor meeting spaces total 150,000 square feet and include two ballrooms. Wireless Internet access throughout almost the entire resort complements a full-service business center.
* All rooms and suites at the Grand Hyatt Maui Resort & Spa offer individually controlled air conditioning, 25 inch or larger cable TV with video checkout, AM/FM Radio, mini-bar, CD, in-room electronic safe, iron and ironing board, coffee maker with coffee, dual line phone with speaker phone and voice mail checkout, cordless phone, large work area with enhanced lighting, High-speed Internet access and T-Mobile Wireless connection, and extra large marble bath with double sink vanity with Portico bath products including bathrobe and hairdryer.
* Deluxe Ocean Front Maui accommodations offer an unobstructed view of the Pacific Ocean and the islands of Lana'i and Moloka'i. Each room in our welcoming Kaanapali Beach Maui Hawaii accommodations features a separate sitting area and lanai from which to enjoy panoramic views. Bedding options include one king bed with a full size sofa pull-out or two beds consisting of one queen and one double bed. Plantation-style wood furniture, cotton duvets and Hawaiian quilt hangings convey an air of Hawaiian elegance.
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa.