4331 KAUAI BEACH DRIVE 96766 Kauai
Set on 25 tropical acres adjacent to a three-mile beach, Hilton Kauai Beach Resort is three miles from Lihue Airport and a 10-minute drive from Lihue Town.
Swimming options at Kauai Hilton include a sandy-beach lagoon pool and 3 freeform pools connected by a central island. Secluded in a nearby grotto are two large spa tubs.
Air-conditioned guestrooms at Hilton Kauai Beach Resort offer furnished lanais with views of the gardens, pools, mountains, or ocean; Hilton Serenity Beds include pillowtop mattresses and down duvets.
Set on an isolated stretch of beach with an adjacent sunning lawn, the 25-acre Hilton Kauai Beach Resort awaits you. View More...
* In addition to a large pool complex with waterslide and spa tubs, the Kauai Hilton resort offers a freshwater lagoon pool with an adjacent bar and grill. Other dining options include an open-air steakhouse with weekend buffets, a casual lounge with live evening entertainment, and a café featuring freshly roasted coffee. A manager’s cocktail hour is followed by a Polynesian show.
* The Hilton Kauai Beach Resort is a smoke-free property.
* Guestrooms at Kauai Hilton beachfront resort offer private, furnished lanais with views of koi ponds, gardens, mountains, pools, or the ocean.
* All rooms feature the Hilton Serenity Bed with pillowtop mattress, down duvet, and hypoallergenic feather/down pillows.
* Wireless Internet access and local calls are covered by a daily resort fee. Other amenities include compact refrigerators, weekday newspapers, in-room safes, and coffeemakers. Armoires house TVs with movies and video games.
* All guestrooms are nonsmoking.
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the Kauai Beach Hotel and Resort.
- Hotel Overview
- TripAdvisor Reviews
- Map & Area Info
- Hotel Facilities
- Internet Access
- Room Facilities
- Baby Cot
Wailua Golf Course
Waimea Canyon State Park