4331 KAUAI BEACH DRIVE 96766 Kauai
Set on 25 tropical acres adjacent to a three-mile beach, Hilton Kauai Beach Resort is three miles from Lihue Airport and a 10-minute drive from Lihue Town.
Swimming options at Kauai Hilton include a sandy-beach lagoon pool and 3 freeform pools connected by a central island. Secluded in a nearby grotto are two large spa tubs.
Air-conditioned guestrooms at Hilton Kauai Beach Resort offer furnished lanais with views of the gardens, pools, mountains, or ocean; Hilton Serenity Beds include pillowtop mattresses and down duvets.
*Kauai Beach Resort will close its sandy pool and water slide September 2-5, 2014 for installment of pool improvements.
The remaining three saline pools and two jacuzzis, along with poolside cocktail and food service from Driftwood Bar & Grille, will remain open during this time.
The hotel does not anticipate any invasive noise due to work being done during this time.
Set on an isolated stretch of beach with an adjacent sunning lawn, the 25-acre Hilton Kauai Beach Resort awaits you.
* In addition to a large pool complex with waterslide and spa tubs, the Kauai Hilton resort offers a freshwater lagoon pool with an adjacent bar and grill. Other dining options include an open-air steakhouse with weekend buffets, a casual lounge with live evening entertainment, and a café featuring freshly roasted coffee. A manager’s cocktail hour is followed by a Polynesian show.
* The Hilton Kauai Beach Resort is a smoke-free property.
* Guestrooms at Kauai Hilton beachfront resort offer private, furnished lanais with views of koi ponds, gardens, mountains, pools, or the ocean.
* All rooms feature the Hilton Serenity Bed with pillowtop mattress, down duvet, and hypoallergenic feather/down pillows.
* Wireless Internet access and local calls are covered by a daily resort fee. Other amenities include compact refrigerators, weekday newspapers, in-room safes, and coffeemakers. Armoires house TVs with movies and video games.
* All guestrooms are nonsmoking.
Otel.com Average Rating
USER COMMENTS 1-1 of 1
Review Date:Jan 2, 2014
LOVED this place
Absolutely loved this resort for that laid-back Kauai vacation. Everything about it was just enough. Clean enough, fancy enough, friendly enough, close enough, etc.
* Lihue Airport - 4 miles
* Wailua River - 2-minute drive
* Coconut Marketplace - 5-minute drive
* Wailua Golf Course - 5-minute drive
* Lihue Town - 10-minute drive
* Poipu Beach - 35-minute drive
* Kilauea Lighthouse - 35-minute drive
* Princeville - 45-minute drive
* Waimea Canyon State Park - 1.5-hour drive