270 Avenue De Courmayeur Chamonix Mont-Blanc 74400 Chamonix
Les Aiglons Hotel is the most inviting place to spend a pleasant stay in Chamonix, at the foot of Europe's tallest mountain. It is close to the Aiguille du Midi cable car and town pedestrian zones. Consideration has been given to all the details to make your stay pleasant and comfortable.
Enjoy its two restaurants, you will discover a traditional French cuisine and regional specialty. Relax at the bar and discover its regional alcohol and cocktails. Its dynamic and friendly team is here to serve you and to make your stay a success.
“5 minutes from the town centre, at the foot of the Midi summit, Les Aiglons hotel has undergone a full renovation. The transformation questions how traditional mountain tourism is viewed. The spirit is contemporary and authentic, creating natural inorganic mineral surroundings. Les Aiglons Hotel is conveniently located at the foot of Europe's tallest mountain, only footsteps from the Aiguille du Midi cable car and town pedestrian zones.
* Breakfast served from 7:00 hours to 10:00 hours. Enjoy the 2 restaurants, you will discover a traditional French cuisine and regional speciality.
* Its outside heated swimming pool is open all year-round for your pleasure. Also at your disposal there is a sauna, hammam, fitness area.
* Enjoy all the resort's activities, ski in winte mountain bike in summer.
* The lobby announces and sets the tone for this transformation: a welcome change of scenery, awakening the senses, the whole place breathes Chamonix and the Mont Blanc.
* After an entire renovation, the hotel has now a brand new Spa, The Deep Nature Spa.
* After an entire renovation, the hotel has now 107 rooms.
Otel.com Average Rating
USER COMMENTS 1-2 of 2
Review Date:Apr 26, 2014
Service was excellent, breakfast was superb, room with a view was great (noisy at the front though but we moved immediately), reception staff ultra friendly and helpful. The only let down was the ski shop within the hotel (poor quality rental ski with high prices) and also the hotel restaurant is a little expensive to dine with the whole family. I would recommend that offers be made for families. Would definitely visit again!!
Review Date:Feb 27, 2014
Veldig god service :-)
Var på skiferie med sønner(22&25 år) Skulle kjøre pudder og det var perfekt beliggenhet til heisen opp til topps på "Agillen". rett ved bussholdeplass hvor alle bussene går til de forskjellige ski stedene i dalen. Verdt et besøk.
* Geneva Airport - 80 km
* Chamonix Bus Station - 0.1 km
* Chamonix Train Station - 12 km
* Chamonix Exhibition Center - 1 km
* Telepherique Aiguille du Midi - 0.2 km
* City Centre Shopping Area - 0.4 km