A Modern Full-Service Hotel in the heart of Liverpool...
Excellent room and perfect location for what we needed. Value for money via otel.com as it was nearly double the price d... More >> Shaun , Oct 17, 2012
Liverpool Marriott City Center is a 4 Star Luxury Hotel nestled in a great location within the art and cultural district overlooking the vibrant Queen Square near the train station. It is an ideal place for those travelers who are looking for a great accommodation in a fantastic location near the establishments and attractions.
The Liverpool Marriott City Center Hotel is a vibrant, fashionable venue for business and leisure situated in the new central development of Queen Square. Just two minutes from Lime Street Station and 8 miles form the new Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
Nearby attractions include The Beatles Story, an exhibition and museum dedicated to The Beatles, a group that started in Liverpool, along with .
* Olivier's Restaurant & Bar, Offers an a la carte menu and vegetarian choices with great views of the gardens of St George's Hall.
* VivaCity Bistro, serves illy Coffee, unbeatable salads, grills and sandwiches. It is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
* Conference/Meeting and Events, has a total of 7 meeting rooms with a total area of 2691 sq. ft. The largest room can accommodate up to 250 guests. It is an ideal venue for Seminars, Business meetings and any kind of special events such as Weddings or Anniversaries.
* Liverpool Marriott City Center Leisure Club, offers a Cardiovascular equipment, Weights, Life fitness cardio & resistance machines. There is also a Whirlpool, Sauna, Solarium and an Indoor Swimming pool wherein the towels is provided.
* Other Hotel Facilities includes 24-Hour Front Desk, Newspapers, Non-Smoking Rooms, Rooms/Facilities for Disabled Guests, Elevator, Express Check-In/Check-Out, Safety Deposit Box, Luggage Storage, All Public and Private spaces non-smoking and Air conditioning.
* Services offered are Room Service, Business Center, Dry Cleaning, Breakfast in the Room, Currency Exchange and Fax/Photocopying.
* Internet via modem is available in the hotel rooms and WiFi Internet access is available in the entire hotel.
* There is a Private Parking possible on site.
* Liverpool Marriott City Center has a total number of 146 rooms all equipped with Luxury Bedding, 32 inch flat screen TV, Spacious marbled and tiled bathrooms with plush towels and Aromatherapy body products, Air-condition, Desk, Hairdryer, Cable/Satellite TV and WiFi Internet access.
24 Hour Check-In
24 Hour Room Service
Elevator / Lift
Express Check In / Check Out
Number of Restaurants: 1
Number of Bars: 1
Conference / Meeting Rooms
Cable / Satellite Television
Hi-Fi / Stereo
Sofa / Lounge
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the Liverpool Marriott City Center Hotel.
TRAVELLERS RATINGS & REVIEWS
TripAdvisor Ratings & Reviews for Liverpool Marriott City Center Hotel
Write your review for Liverpool Marriott City Center Hotel
USER COMMENTS 1-4 of 4
Review Date:Oct 17, 2012
Great Central Hotel
Excellent room and perfect location for what we needed. Value for money via otel.com as it was nearly double the price direct. Only complaint if any is the bed was a little soft, but some may prefer this.
Review Date:Mar 18, 2010
I stayed in this hotel on Wednesday and could not find fault with it. I found the staff extremely helpfull espeacailly the door man who order us taxis and was very helpfully. Ideally location for City centre.
Review Date:Aug 22, 2008
Convienent location comfortable, expensive internet
Very convenient central location for trains and tourism. Comfortable and well-equipped room, though no central light means you have to sit in the pool of light from a portable lamp if you want to read comfortably. Minibar automatically registers a charge if you move anything, even if you don't use it (charge cancelled without question later). Internet charges extortionate, if you just want a few minutes connection to check email. (The Wetherspoons pub opposite offers free WiFi, though it wasn't working when I was there)
Review Date:Feb 12, 2007
not what i expect at a 4star hotel
myself, my husband and 9 month old son booked this hotel for 1 night with a simple plan. We would get settled in the room, my husband would than go to everton V blackburn game , and I could relax and our son could have his nap and then I would take him to the pool, at a cost of €160. This did not happen.
We all arrived at 12.30 in the hotel to be informed it would be 2 or 2.30 b4 we could check in. We asked was it possible to check in earlier, so we could get the child changed etc, "No, we have a number of people before U! You can leave your bags over there and wait in lounge" was the reply. We were also informed that there was no water, so leisure centre was closed (water off since 6am). We tried again at 2 o clock, still no rooms. My husband left at 2.15 and I went over to the shopping centre. When I came back at 2.45, i had lost ticket for bags, Baby had not slept, I felt shitty, and tried to check in. When I tried to say my name they could see i was upset, and was suddenly given a room, and baby cot would be moved. We went to bar for food, and got a babyseat without a table, than after asking for a table for it , we got a seat with no safety harness with a table, but that near collapsed when he moved so we put him back in seat 1. (they found a table that fitted it then).
Pool next morning, staff very helpful, used baby changing facilities, but no safety belt on table. had baby safety ring for pool which had broke so was providied with another.
I think hotel is training the most of the staff in customer care, but would need to look at the baby facilities and other safety items that provide, and decide if they are up to standard. I found most of the staff OK, if they listened to what you asked and thought about what you were asking. eg a Mashed Potatoe and gravy for the baby, what i got was onion gravy and Creamed potatoe with scallions, even know I thought i have all the scallions avoided, my son choked and got sick"
we were not at all satisified with our stay and would advise others with a baby to stay elsewhere which is what we will b doing the next time we visit liverpool.
* St. Johns Shopping Center - 5 min. walk
* The Liverpool museum - 2 min. walk
* Royal Court Theater - 2 min. walk
* Aintree Race course
* Albert Docks
* The Beatles Story
* Royal Birkdale Golf Course
* Chester Zoo
* Liverpool Football Club
* Everton Football Club
* Knowsley Safari Park
* Haydock Park Race course
Maps are provided for information purposes only. While otel.com strives to present hotel and map information as accurately as possible, we do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of this information or for any errors and/or omissions. We suggest that you contact the hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and directions.