- Hotel Facilities
- 24 Hour Check-In
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Cafe / Bar
- Car Parking
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Medical Service
- Swimming Pool
- Turkish Bath
- Wireless Internet Access
- Room Facilities
- 220 Volt
- Air Condition
- Balcony / Terrace
- Central Heating
- In room safe
- Internet Access
- Telephone in Bathroom
- Wireless Internet Access
Ercan International Airport20 min.
Larnaca Airport40 minutes
The Malpas Hotel & Casino is an exclusive 5* Luxury Resort nestled in a quiet corner of Cyprus overlooking the Five-Finger Mountain range and the beautifully tranquil Mediterranean Sea.
Complementing a stunning location, The Malpas Hotel & Casino is the perfect destination for romantic getaways - family leisure breaks - or ideal for functions and conferences. Malpas Hotel & Casino offers state-of-the-art facilities and incorporates luxurious modern amenities in its all-encompassing accommodation.
Malpas Hotel is situated on the North Coast next to Catalkoy; one of the oldest and most charming villages of Cyprus. Bounded to the north by the sea and to the south by the greenery of the Five Finger Mountain range, Malpas Hotel offers the most memorable panoramic scenery on the island.
Only 3 km away from the hotel lies the Buffavento Castle which dates back to the 11th Century and was constructed on the Kyrenia Mountain Range. The Castle is perched 950 metres above sea level; an ideal cultural day out either on your own or with one of the many organised tours.
Kyrenia City Centre is only 8 minutes by car.
Ercan International Airport is 20 minutes by car and Larnaca Airport is about 40 minutes by car as well as PaphosAirport is an approximate 2 hour drive from the hotel and a prompt, reliable taxi service is readily available from the airport. View More...
* Fontana Restaurant: The main restaurant, the Fontana, is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, offering a variety of local specialities and international cuisine. Malpasia Terrace is open all day.
* La Broche, A La Carte Dining at its Finest: The premier a la carte restaurant, La Broche, offers the guests a wonderful experience of local and international cuisine.
* Café Curion - Pool Bar and Restaurant: While sunbathing the guests have the opportunity to taste the delicious refreshments in the pool bar.
* Cornado Patisserie: Located in the lobby. The patisserie has superb views over the Mediterranean and the KyreniaMountains. It offers a choice of hot and coldrefreshments,as well as home made Cypriot delicacies.
* Cotton Jazz Bar: With unique views over the city, the sea and mountains, the Cotton Jazz bar is an ideal setting for jazz lovers. Guests can enjoy the scenery and have a drink while listening to live jazz performances. A variety of bands perform here throughout the year.
* X?Man Vitamin Bar: The X?Man Vitamin Bar has a great variety of healthy and vitamin packed refreshments and appetisers for your enjoyment whilst working out.
* Malpas Beach Bar and Restaurant: The private Malpas Beach Club is designed for the exclusive use of the guests, and has umbrellas and spacious sea beds. The beach club also includes souvenir shops, a unique Cyprus Fish Restaurant offering a variety of Mezzes and a beach bar with cool refreshments.
* Roof Restaurant and Bar: You will enjoy the Mediterranean breeze while tasting delicious foods from the Turkish Cuisine. Roof Bar and Restaurant will be open during the summer months only, from June till October
* Celebrate the wedding of your dreams in Cyprus at Malpas Hotel. Malpas Hotel offers beautiful wedding locations for the most memorable day of your life. The Civil Ceremony can be held at any one of many locations such as the charming Sunset Garden, the fascinating Outdoor Pool with its 1.200 square meters, the antique Malpas Church, the amiable Malpas Rooftop Bar, and more. Malpas Hotel offers special wedding incentives for your special wedding event. And the 3 luxury wedding packages include a wedding coordinator. The professional and friendly staff is on hand to assist you with every detail from the menu and decoration to the perfect bridal bouquet and music.
* The Malpas Spa, Wellness and Beauty Centre has everything a person could need to help them unwind and fully relax. The centre offers all of the latest Spa and Beauty techniques carried out by trained professionals to leave you feeling pampered and cleansed. The more active guest can also make use of the well equipped gymnasium and then recharge with a nutritious drink or snack from our X?Man Vitamin Bar located within the centre. All guests also have full use of the Sauna, Turkish Bath, Steam Room and Heated Indoor Pool.
* The Casino in the Malpas Hotel is a stunningly designed area that blends seamlessly with the bold modern design of the hotel. From the moment you descend the majestic sweeping blue glass staircase into the casino, you enter an astonishing gaming environment that is unrivalled in Cyprus and the region. This is a destination venue like nothing Cyprus has seen before where the designer furnishings and stylish surroundings create an environment that is pure delight. The casino boasts a contemporary interior, classic and electronic gaming and a stylish bar and restaurant. Be prepared to be dazzled by the lighting effects that are unique to the casino and to be astonished by the excitement and class of this casino.
* When it comes to choosing a venue to hold your conference or corporate event, it is important to get an environment suitable to achieve your business objectives. Here at the Malpas Hotel staff works hard and remain flexible to create the setting you want, looking after all the details to make sure that your event will be one to remember.
* Malpas Hotel has superior rooms, junior room, diamond court, sapphire mini villas, pearl bungalows.
* Mini-bar, telephone, telephone in bathroom, central heating / cooling, laptop size safety box, internet connection, hair dryer, TV (LCD), balcony, shower / bath are available in the room.
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the Malpas Hotel Casino.