One Market Place 92101 San Diego
Boasting a spectacular waterfront location and lavish amenities, this unique urban resort offers a retreat the whole family will enjoy. Take in stunning views from our inviting pool area, play tennis, or be pampered in our sumptuous spa. Our luxury hotel in downtown San Diego is ideally placed to let you explore all this area offers.
Whether you are on a family getaway, a romantic escape, or adding some playtime into your busy business travel schedule, allow our knowledgeable concierge to assist you in creating your most memorable San Diego resort vacation.
* Lael\'s Restaurant at Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego will be closed due to renovation January - March 2015. Their breakfast buffet during this time will be served at a different location within the hotel.
Just minutes from our luxury resort in San Diego you\'ll find a world of attractions, including Seaport Village, the marina filled with magnificent yachts – including the world-famous America\'s Cup \"Stars & Stripes\" and \"Abracadabra\" – beaches, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, museums, Gaslamp Quarter, SeaWorld and much more.
Step outside our doors to Seaport Village and cruises on the Bay, walk to the Gaslamp Quarter, visit the zoo and SeaWorld, browse museums, even wander in Tijuana. Discover the advantages of this San Diego resort, distinctively heralded among downtown San Diego hotels.
* Sally\'s Seafood on the Water
At Sally\'s we pair world-renowned seafood with waterfront dining for lunch, happy hour, sunset, dinner or cocktails on San Diego Bay.
* The Grand Lobby Bar
The impressive \"Grand Lobby Bar\" is all things Grand from the location to the Grand offerings of cocktails and ultra-premium spirits.
* Regency Spa and Salon
Immerse yourself in the pampering treatments of our remarkable San Diego spa and salon.
* Relax in the comfortable elegance of these 340-sq.-ft. San Diego accommodations.
* Each guestroom offers a partial view of the city or Bay, and features one king or two double Grand Beds fitted with luxurious linens and down duvet over pillow-top mattresses, windows that open to allow in the fresh air, generous work area and high-speed Internet access.
* The stylish decor of these downtown San Diego hotel accommodations complements deluxe amenities, including pampering Portico bath products and daily San Diego Union Tribune delivery.
|Place of Interest||Lincoln Acres||6.2 mile|
Otel.com Average Rating
USER COMMENTS 1-1 of 1 Rated 5/5 based on 1640 reviews
Review Date:Jul 8, 2013
Good job on the remodel of the rooms
The room was beautiful, Hyatt did a great job of the remodel of the rooms. Fireworks this year was also great. Had pizza brought up to the room and it was the best, will order pizza again!
* Coronado - 2.8 miles
* National City - 4.5 miles
* Lincoln Acres - 6.2 miles
* Chula Vista - 6.9 miles
* Lemon Grove - 7.8 miles