Mardan Palace which serves you Turkish hospitality, is one of the hotels of Antalya. It is established in the form of antique Ottoman palace. It is located on 180.000 m2 area in Lara, the most famous beach of Antalya.
Mardan Palace\'s establishment is inspired by Dolmabahce Palace, Galata Bridge, Kuleli and Maiden\'s Tower.
The hotel is conveniently located only 15 minutes from Antalya Airport at: Kundu Koyu. It is 0 m to the beach. View More...
* The restaurants and bars offer the discerning guests the indulgence of 21 exceptional food and beverage outlets. Stimulate your senses by enjoying a meal in one of the impeccably designed restaurants. Whether you wish to choose from an exotic Far East style dinning experience or prefer a classically chic Western Menu, the hotel has 10 restaurants for you to choose from.
* Alternatively, In-Room Dining offers beautifully prepared homemade favourites for you to enjoy in the luxurious surroundings for your own room.
* Sophisticated, exotic, sublime 11 bars and cafes within Mardan Palace offer a wealth of choice to accompany your stay, from the chic Onyx Bar nestled behind a cascading waterfall- to the energy provided at Monkey Club.
* Also, for the connoisseur, Mardan Palace Antalya offers one of the largest wine cellars in Turkey, with a complete range of portfolio wines to compliment any meal or occasion.
* The Spa and fitness center that is designed by the worldwide known Klafs is built in an area of 7500m2. It consists of unique, special sauna and Turkish Baths. The Mardan Spa offers a breathtaking menu of pampering indulgences to help you to relax and revitalize. Drawing an exotic therapies, treatments and philosophies from around the world, a series of specially designed \'rituals\' encompassing Chinese, Ayurvedic, European, Balinese, Oriental and Native Turkish treatments and practices are offered.
* The energetic effects of the Mediterranean Sea\'s azure waters containing high density saline can also be drawn upon in the Thalasso Therapy Pool.
* Mardan Palace Antalya, and the exotic Mediterranean Sea offers a full range of sports, history and natural excursions. Relaxation takes many forms-playing games such as tennis, beach volleyball, table tennis, badminton, snooker, squash - or more structured exercise at the gymnasium or swimming pool.
* There is also a bowling alley, golf course, and a variety of swimming pools-including the astonishing swim reef, which creates the wonders of the deep on the doorstep.
* The Mardan Sports Hotel, 6 km away, offers facilities for the elite athlete. To the west is the city of Antalya, famous as a vital harbour for the Greek, Roman and Ottoman Empires; the Taurus Mountains ski resort; Mt. Olympos and numerous harbours and beaches for swimming and sailing. To the north and west are some highly sought hiking, paragliding and horse riding venues. The Mediterranean also offers some astonishing wrecks to dive around and explore.
* Mardan Palace has been designed for the meeting of minds whether a board meeting, wedding or corporate conference. To help you create a sleek corporate event or wildly opulent family celebration, the hotel has full-time Event Planners, a Banquet Catering section, and dedicated offices at your disposal. There are two grand ballrooms and 17 meeting rooms to chooser from, as well asa cinema. Whether exclusively small or gala grand, the hotel offers a sense of place, recreating the extraordinary palatial architecture of ancient Ottoman days, combined with a great passion for service and quality.
* Mardan Palace Antalya marks a long-awaited to the days of opulence. Every room in the luxury Antalya accomodation has been designed and appointed to pamper the most demanding guest-each with spectacular and discreet views over either the Taurus Mountains, Da Vinci Bridge that spans the vast landscaped swimming pool or a partial view of the Mediterranean Sea.
* Mardan Palace has unique 546 rooms.
* All rooms are fully equipped with interactive multi - media systems, flat screen TV, wireless internet access, remote controlled lights and air conditioning system and Hermes toiletries - nothing less than you would expect from the epitome of modern comfort and luxury.
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the Mardan Palace.
- Hotel Overview
- TripAdvisor Reviews
- Map & Area Info
- Hotel Facilities
- A La Carte Restaurant
- Babysitting Service
- Beach Volley
- Business Centre
- Conference Hall
- Disco / Night Clubs
- Diving / Scuba Diving
- Golf Course
- Indoor Pool
- Jet Ski
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- Steam Bath
- Table Tennis
- Thalasso Spa
- Tour Desk
- Turkish Bath
- Room Facilities
- Air Condition
- Balcony / Terrace
- Cable / Satellite Television
- Direct Dial Telephone
- In room safe
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Widescreen TV
- Wireless Internet Access
Antalya Airport15 minutes