No 8 Jalan Kampung Attap 50460 Kuala Lumpur
Midah Hotel is a 3 star hotel.
By staying at Midah Hotel, you will be close to many attraction and landmarks such as Petaling Street, Central Market aka Pasar Seni and National Mosque. Proximity to Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah (SZB) Airport is 14 km. Close by business locations are Kuala Lumpur Convention Center and Putra World Trade Centre.
If you're wondering what to do outside of the accommadation place, you can visit Islamic Museum, go golfing to KL Golf & Country Club, go jogging at KL Central Park - The Lake Gardens or shop in Capital Square.
While staying at Midah Hotel, you can take the advantage of the 24 Hour Room Service, Tour Desk, Elevator / Lift and Laundry Service. Moreover, Midah Hotel's Currency Exchange and Business Centre serve you for your business purposes.
Available hotel room facilities include Cable / Satellite Television for your convenience.
* The Attapia Coffeehouse offers Asian and Western cuisine as well as regular buffet.
* Rolling Good Times Cafe ideal for business and social entertainment and evening cocktail.
* Midah Hotel also offers laundry and valet, covered car park, 24 hours doctor on call, currency exchange, tour and travel information, health SPA, taxi services.
* 198 Guest rooms and Suites with air-conditioning rooms and individual control panel, security key card system, long bath and shower, television with in-house movies,coffee/tea making facilities,personalise safe, mini bar, baby cot, hair dryer, non-smoking floor and IDD telephone.
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the Midah Hotel.
- Hotel Overview
- TripAdvisor Reviews
- Map & Area Info
- Hotel Facilities
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Elevator / Lift
- Laundry Service
- Tour Desk
- Room Facilities
- Cable / Satellite Television
KL Sentral15 minutes driving
China Town and Bukit Bintang10 minutes walking