Pangkor Laut Island 32200 Pangkor
* As this hotel is located on its own island; please contact the hotel directly to arrange the transfer after you make the room reservation with us. . The cost for transfer is around 70 EUR for 2 adults. However please let the hotel know the date of arrival and departure, exact number of adults and children for exact pricing of boat transfer and please make sure you get the boat transfer schedule. The round-trip transfer fee is collected by the hotel and room rates do not include these transfers. The transfer is between Marina Island Pangkor and hotel and it takes approximately 15 minutes.
Pangkor Laut is a privately owned island located three miles off the West Coast of Malaysia along the Straits of Malacca. This piece of paradise has been 2 million years in the making, and here you will find one of the world’s premier resorts nestling in the shade of forest giants as old as the land.
You will find no other resorts – just secluded bays curled around pristine beaches, evening skies woven with colour, and a deep sense of serenity reserved exclusively for our guests. A combination of luxury, natural beauty and age-old wilderness woven together to produce an environment where peace and magically memorable moments are the currency.
Of the island\'s 300 acres, only a fraction has been developed to house the Resort and its eight Estates. Wooden buildings blend seamlessly into the forest as if nature had been the architect dictating how walls curve around foliage, and roofs open up to allow trees to continue on their journey to the sky. Nature is respected here, almost revered, and it rewards visitors in ways that simply need to be experienced.
* Breakfast is available every morning, and both lunch and the evening meal may be selected from a set menu. Guests will find dining at the resort a delightful experience. With a choice of superb venues, the options range from authentic Malay to traditional Chinese.
* The restaurants are as follows: the Samudra, Palm Grove Cafe, Uncle Lim´s, Royal Bay Beach Club and the Sri Lagenda Lounge.
* This hotel features a wide range of facilities and activities for guests including three different jungle treks through the rainforest accompanied by the hotel´s experienced and informative resident naturalist, Mr. Yip Yoon Wah. It offers a fascinating insight into the spectacular virgin rainforest that is estimated to be over 2 million years old. Some of the interesting wildlife to be spotted on the island includes crab-eating macaque monkeys, tropical monitor lizards and yellow pied hornbills.
* There are also opportunities for island-hopping, fishing, tennis, aerobics, golf and a range of water activities including kayaking, sail-boarding, sailing, water skiing and catamaran sailing.
* The Spa Boutique located at the Spa Village features an attractive variety of merchandise, including signature Spa Village products such as spa aroma cones, massage and essential oils, aromatic floating candles and Malaysian scented soap. Other products available are Malaysian-made batik, casual and formal apparels, swimwear, bags, skin care and hair care products.
* Conference and banquet facilities provide for a relaxing business atmosphere. The conference hall accommodates almost any type of event, and you will find the environment at Pangkor Laut Resort conducive for meetings, weddings and themed events. Emerald Bay provides an exotic and beautiful location for weddings and dinner banquets.
* Tranquility and privacy redefined - The main Resort offers guests a choice of four different villa styles. The villas are all designed to accommodate two guests. Every villa features spacious interiors, luxurious fabrics, and private balconies with cushioned deck chairs.
* All villas have thermostat controlled air-conditioning, king-size bed, writing desk, an electronic safe, direct-dial telephone, hairdryer, refrigerator and coffee and tea making facilities. Additionally, there is a CD-player with a large selection of music available from the Library.
This hotel is not rated yet by any otel.com user. Be the first to rate and write a review.
USER COMMENTS 1-0 of 0 Rated 3/5 based on 652 reviews
* Ipoh (1 hours) - 83 kilometers (51.5 miles)
* Penang (2.5 hours) - 180 kilometers
* Kuala Lumpur (3 hours) - 250 kilometers
* Kuala Lumpur International Airport (3.5 hours) - 296 kilometers
* Singapore (7 hours) - 592 kilometers