Breathtaking views of Oahu's two famous landmarks...
Queen Kapiolani Hotel is located near the foot of majestic Diamond Head and just steps from famous Waikiki Beach. The 108-acre Kapiolani Park, Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, shopping, dining and great entertainment are all also within walking distance of the hotel.
Breathtaking views of Oahu's two famous landmarks: Diamond Head and Waikiki Beach are offered from some of the hotel's 315 rooms. Offering economical hotel rooms to studios with kitchenettes and one-bedroom suites, the Queen Kapiolani Hotel is ideally suited for business or pleasure. For your comfort, protection and in compliance with the state of Hawaii's no smoking law, the Queen Kapiolani Hotel is a 100% smoke-free facility.
Queen Kapiolani Hotel is located in Honolulu, Hawaii.
* The Garden Lanai Restaurant serves traditional and "local style" sandwiches and hot entrées. Hawaii favorites include the ‘loco moco,’ a ‘must-try’ for anyone visiting the Islands. Open daily from 6:00am – 2:00 p.m. for breakfast and lunch, and 6:00 p.m. -9:00 p.m. for dinner, you’re sure to find something delicious at any hour of the day.
* Whether its a small intimate meeting or a large festive party, Queen Kapiolani is ready to accommodate your needs. Two meeting rooms, Akala Room and the Queen's Room, are available for banquets, meetings or conferences. Akala Room is 13,500 square feet and can accommodate up to 650 people. The Queen's Room is 2,204 square feet and can be utilized for smaller groups for up to 110 people.
* Queen Kapiolani Hotel offers 315 on the quiet east end of Waikiki. All rooms have the comforts of home, such as: a refrigerator, air-conditioning, cable TV, pay-per-view movies, telephone with voicemail, and daily maid service. If you’re in a room with a kitchenette, you’ll appreciate the two-burner cook-top, microwave and all the utensils you need to prepare your own island-style meal.
* Most rooms have private lanais/patios with views of the Pacific Ocean, Diamond Head or Honolulu's city lights. Whatever your view, it will be a slice of paradise you’ll admire every gorgeous day and every magical evening.
Number of Restaurants: 1
Cable / Satellite Television
Nearby Points of Interest
Place of Interest
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the Queen Kapiolani Hotel.
TRAVELLERS RATINGS & REVIEWS
Otel.com Ratings & Reviews for Queen Kapiolani Hotel
This hotel is not rated yet by any otel.com user. Be the first to rate and write a review.
Write your review for Queen Kapiolani Hotel
USER COMMENTS 1-0 of 0
* Honolulu Zoo - across
* Kapiolani Park - One block
* Waikiki Beach - One block
Maps are provided for information purposes only. While otel.com strives to present hotel and map information as accurately as possible, we do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of this information or for any errors and/or omissions. We suggest that you contact the hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and directions.