Reimersa Street 1 LV 1040 Riga
Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel is a deluxe 5 star hotel dedicated to providing the business traveller with new standard of accommodation and exceptional caring service that provides attention to individual wishes and demands. The hotel was built in 1984 and was named Ridzene after the river that once flowed where the hotel stands today. Completely renovated in 1999 the hotel features a stunning exterior and 5 story high lobby.
Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel combines the traditional values of courtesy, care and discretion with all the comforts you would expect of the deluxe 5 star hotel. Whether your visit is an important meeting or relaxing weekend the hotel's staff will cater to individual needs to make your stay at our hotel a pleasant and memorable experience.
Reval Hotel Ridzene is located in the heart of Riga's business and financial district. This modern purpose built hotel is an ideal venue to explore the various attractions of central city and the old town with its shops, restaurants, museums, art galleries, theatres.
* Guests of the Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel enjoy a buffet breakfast each morning.
* Restaurant Piramida:
Guests can enjoy dishes such as Blue Cheese Crème Brulee with Sweet and Sour Grape Confit, and Roast Lamb with Minted Cous Cous, in an modern setting with decor in creams, browns and greys. The restaurant is situated within a glass pyramid, and the eating area has unusual sloping windows.
* Bar Ridzene:
Drinks and snacks are served in a bar with modern decor and a relaxed ambience, or on the park terrace in fine weather.
* The Esplanade Relaxation Centre on the top floor has a range of cardiovascular equipment, for those who want to keep in shape. After a work out, guests can relax with a deep tissue massage, unwind in the sauna, or enjoy a drink in the bar.
* For business clients, the hotel has an array of conference facilities and business services.
* All of 95 rooms and suites, all of which have been stylishly redecorated to combine casual sophistication with attention to detail, all rooms are well equipped with all the amenities you would expect from a 5 star hotel.
* With the business traveler in mind, every room has been equipped with Internet connection and a personal voice-mail system. For guests who are sensitive to smoke, non-smoking rooms are available.
Otel.com Average Rating
USER COMMENTS 1-1 of 1 Rated 5/5 based on 125 reviews
Reviewer From:Washington, DC
My companion and I traveled to Riga and booked into Parkhotel Ridzene in February of 2004. Besides the totally unexpected beauty of Riga, we thoroughly enjoyed the allround excellence at Parkhotel Ridzene! The hotel is a beautiful. modern haven of comfort and luxury, designed in an atrium style. The Scandinavian furnishing throughout the hotel are kept in very soothing tones, the food at the elegant Pyramida Restaurant was beyond all our expectations, the staff was very friendly and professional, and the price was simply unbeatable. We will gladly return to see more of Riga and to enjoy more time at Parkhotel Ridzene. This hotel truly deserves a 5-star rating!
* Riga International Airport - 15 km
* Freedom Monument - 2 km
* Jugendstil (art nouveau architecture) - 2 km
* Cathedral - 2 km
* St Peter’s Church - 2 km
* Occupation Museum of Latvia - 2 km
* Central Market - 2 km
* Mentzendorff’s House - 2 km
* Latvian War Museum - 2 km