Nestled in the heart of Rancho Mirage, at the base of the San Jacinto Mountain Range in the sun-drenched Coachella Valley, Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa invites you to indulge in a wide array of recreational activities, then retreat to the comfort of classic accommodations.
From soothing spa treatments to individual golf lessons, Rancho Mirage, California resort provides an ideal environment for rest and relaxation. Guest rooms feature plush bedding and French doors that open onto private patios. Sparkling swimming pools beckon for a refreshing swim.
Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa is centrally located in the Rancho Mirage, on Bob Hope Drive, at the base of the San Jacinto Mountain Range in the Coachella Valley. It is just a few miles away from the downtown Palm Springs. Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) is the nearest major airport.
* BluEmber: The new signature restaurant is lighting up the Rancho Mirage dining scene. Designed by the renowned Puccinni Group, bluEmber showcases the region's rich harvest in a setting that exudes the sun-drenched charm of the desert and the relaxed elegance of Southern California. Gather at a handsome carved wood table inside, or by a cracking fire pit on the plaza, for a highly memorable dining experience. Live music adds a sophisticated accent every Wednesday through Saturday evening.
* R Bar: Sleek and stylish, this new Rancho Mirage “hot spot” exudes a classic Rat Pack vibe. Settle in with a signature martini or classic cocktail along with a treat from our creative bar menu. Watch the big game on one of three flat-screen TVs from the comfort of a leather upholstered chair, or get a little competition of your own going at pool table and shuffleboard table.
* Splash Grill: As part of the resort’s spectacular swimming and recreation complex overlooking the 5th fairway, this sunny spot is ideal for reconnecting with family and friends while diving into juicy burgers and cool tropical drinks.
* Palms Café: Start your day right with freshly brewed Starbucks gourmet coffee accompanied by a choice of house-made breakfast breads and pastries. For lunch and dinner, Palms Café is the place to go for an inviting array of fresh salads, signature sandwiches, kids’ pails and brick-oven pizzas.
* The relaxed luxury of Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa offers a peaceful oasis, centrally located in Rancho Mirage and just minutes from popular area activities. The family-friendly resort is home to relaxing recreation – including the desert’s largest tennis center, with 25 courts managed by Peter Burwash International. Test out the latest exercise equipment at our onsite fitness center. Or take your wellness program outdoors, with a hike or jog along meandering trails that make the most of the spectacular desert landscape. Swimming choices include the family swimming and recreation area with children’s pool and water slide, plus a whirlpool and spa pool.
* At Spa Las Palmas the staff know how to help you get a fresh outlook. You are surrounded by a remarkable environment, the graciousness of early California architecture, the strength of the Santa Rosa mountains and the inspiration of an endless desert sky.
* Take advantage of spectacular settings for Palm Springs meetings and corporate events at Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa. Allow your next business function to benefit from lush oasis setting in Southern California ’s picturesque Rancho Mirage. Twenty-eight spacious and well-appointed meeting rooms comprise 41,000 square feet of space, while stunning outdoor venues make the most of the desert climate. All are within close walking distance, allowing for seamless transitions between events. At Rancho Las Palmas, we‘re in the business of creating partners for life, by providing Palm Springs conference experiences that ensure repeat clients and fond memories.
* Spa Café: Enhance a visit to the pampering Spa Las Palmas with a refreshing, healthy treat. The spa cuisine and espresso bar menu is filled with temptations as wholesome as they are delicious.
* Relax in timeless comfort in the heart of Southern California ’s sun-drenched Rancho Mirage. Rancho Las Palmas Resort is home to 444 guest rooms and 22 suites – housed in captivating, Spanish-style accommodations, where French doors open to private patios and balconies overlook the lushly landscaped grounds. Premium mattresses are draped in plush down comforters, custom duvets and cotton-rich linens.
* Spacious and quiet, guest rooms surround you in Spanish Colonial-inspired style and a soothing desert palette of beige, sand and ivory. French doors lead to your own private patio or balcony where you can enjoy the desert air and splendid views from the comfort of a chaise lounge.
Cable / Satellite Television
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Hotel.
TRAVELLERS RATINGS & REVIEWS
TripAdvisor Ratings & Reviews for Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Hotel
Otel.com Ratings & Reviews for Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Hotel
This hotel is not rated yet by any otel.com user. Be the first to rate and write a review.
Write your review for Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa Hotel
USER COMMENTS 1-0 of 0
Palm Springs International Airport The River at Rancho Mirage (dining, shopping, entertainment) - across road Eisenhower Medical Center - 1.5 miles El Paseo (shopping, galleries, dining) - 1.5 miles McCallum Theatre for the Performing Arts - 1.5 miles The Living Desert (zoo, botanical garden) - 4 miles Knott's Soak City U.S.A. (waterpark) - 7 miles Downtown Palm Springs - 11 miles The Fabulous Palm Springs Follies (stage show) - 11 miles Spa Casino - 11.25 miles Palm Springs Air Museum - 11.25 miles Tahquitz Canyon (archeological site) - 11.5 miles Indian Canyons (archeological sites) - 14 miles Palm Springs Aerial Tramway - 16 miles
Maps are provided for information purposes only. While otel.com strives to present hotel and map information as accurately as possible, we do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of this information or for any errors and/or omissions. We suggest that you contact the hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and directions.