Renaissance Washington D.C. is a 3 star hotel. The Facility is 1 km from Washington city center.
By staying at Renaissance Washington D.C., you will be close to many attraction and landmarks such as FBI headquarters, Farragut Square and Jefferson Memorial. Proximity to Ronald Reagan National (DCA) Airport is 5 km. Close by business location is Washington Convention Center.
If you're wondering what to do outside of the accommadation place, you can visit International Spy Museum, learn the history and culture in Dixie, go jogging at National Zoological Park or appreciate finest theatre in Ford's Theatre.
While staying at Renaissance Washington D.C., you can take the advantage of the Banquet, Laundry Service, 24 Hour Check-In, Elevator / Lift and Tour Desk. Restaurant and Food Facilities include Bar and Coffee Shop. You can also enjoy Swimming Pool and Fitness Center. Moreover, Renaissance Washington D.C.'s Business Centre, Currency Exchange and Internet Access serve you for your business purposes.
Available hotel room facilities include Bathtub, Cable / Satellite Television, Carpet and Video for your convenience.
* Located in downtown Washington, this well-equipped high-rise Renaissance Washington D.C. is just a block from the convention center and three blocks from the MCI Center.
* The Renaissance Washington DC Hotel features an extensive health club with sauna, steam room, and indoor pool. Other amenities include a business center, gift shop, and ATM. Both valet and self-parking are offered.
* President’s Sports Bar - Open for lunch and dinner, the sports bar offers casual American favorites and plenty of TVs to catch the local sporting scene.
* 15 Squares - Breakfast specialties at the hotel's linen-service restaurant include the signature Maryland Crab Hash; lunch and dinner options include steak, seafood, and other contemporary favorites.
* The Renaissance Washington DC Hotel has 807 guestrooms, including 26 suites, on 19 floors. Guestrooms feature premium bedding, high-speed Internet access, and cable TV with HBO. The newspapers are delivered Monday through Friday, and refrigerators are available upon request.
* Smoking is not permitted inside hotel rooms.
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the Renaissance Washington D.C..
- Hotel Overview
- TripAdvisor Reviews
- Map & Area Info
- Hotel Facilities
- 24 Hour Check-In
- Business Centre
- Coffee Shop
- Currency Exchange
- Elevator / Lift
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access
- Laundry Service
- Shuttle Service
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Desk
- Room Facilities
- Cable / Satellite Television
Ronald Reagan National Airport7 miles
D.C. Convention Center – 1/2 block
MCI Arena – 2 blocks
Smithsonian Museum – 8 blocks