Istiklal Cad. No:227 Tunel 80670 Istanbul
Richmond Istanbul Hotel has the privilege of being the only hotel located on Istiklal Street, the center of entertainment, culture and shopping in Istanbul.
Located in Pera area, the hotel offers the view of historical peninsula and panaromic view of Bosphorus. Near the hotel, there are Saint Antuan Church, Galata Tower, French Street, Istanbul Modern Art Museum.
The Hotel is in the historical Pera area of the street.Istanbul’s new entertainment centre Asmalımescit, offering trendy night clubs and world cuisine restaurants, is only 1 minute's walking distance away... Historical Galata tower is 5 minutes away by walking and Old City is only 5 minutes away by car from the hotel.
* Richmond İstanbul offers various tastes that is suitable for everyone. You can enjoy your breakfast in company with the panoramic view of Bosphorus and historical peninsula.
* You can also enjoy the tastes of world cuisine in Lebi-i Derya which offers the panoramic view of Bosphorus and historical peninsula. With its modern and minimalist decoration, Leb-i Derya Restaurant is an ideal choice for the ones who want to experience different cultures.
* You can experience the privilege of Richmond Hotel İstanbul with the 4 meeting rooms which are ideal for your meetings, celebrations and other organizations at the heart of the city.
* Richmond İstanbul has 103 rooms that consists of 68 standard, 8 deluxe, 25 executive and 2 suites. They offer the view of Istiklal Street and panoramic Bosphorus.
* The rooms are equipped with satellite tv, central aircondition, wireless internet, LCD TV, cofee-tea making facilities, kettle, hairdryer, direcyt dial telephone, digital safe, minibar and working area.
|Bus Station||Sishane Bus Station||0.5 km|
|Train/Tube Station||Sirkeci Train Station||4 km|
|Airport||Ataturk Airport||19 km|
|Place of Interest||Istiklal Street||1 km|
|Exhibition Center||AKM & CRR Centre Exhibition Center||1.5 km|
|Shopping Area||Akmerkez Shopping Area||9 km|
Otel.com Average Rating
USER COMMENTS 1-1 of 1 Rated 4/5 based on 141 reviews
Review Date:Oct 16, 2014
..the hotel is known for great views from the bar and restaurant. However both bar and restaurant were closed....and the main entrance plus reception was also under reconstruction. This was not disclosed at the time of booking nor reflected in the price. The rooms were clean, a bit small but okay. Breakfast was ok and the staff was more or like friendly. Top location and overall ok.
* İstiklal Street 0 km
* Asmalı Mescit 0,1 km
* Galata Tower 0,3 km
* St. Antoine Church 0,3 km
* Pera Museum 0,3 km
* Çiçek Pasajı 0,4 km
* İstanbul Boğazı 0,4 km
* Taksim 1 km
* Dolmabahçe Palace 2 km
* Topkapı Palace 5 km