Teluk Nibong Langkawi, Kedah 07000 Langkawi
This 5 star hotel is located on the coastline of Langkawi and was established in 1991. It is a short drive away from the Cable Car Seven Wells and the nearest station is nil. The Hotel has 3 restaurants, 3 bars, a conference room, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre/gym
This beach resort is located on the beautiful island of Langkawi, on the western coast of Malaysia, and is nestled on a 14-hectare tropical estate with an idyllic private beach. The resort is ideal for honeymooners, families and open-minded holidaymakers. Cultural centres, duty-free shopping and a large number of dining options make a holiday here an unforgettable experience. Lankwai Airport is just 10 minutes away by car.
* This resort sets the comfort and well being of its guests as a top priority. A broad range of amenities and services and a friendly, experienced team of staff is happy to help at all times. Guests are invited to give their palates a treat in the hotel restaurants, with juicy grilled seafood, western cuisine, Asian specialities and a lavish buffet. As night begins to fall a live band provides the entertainment in ''Black Henry''. Alternatively guests can lay back and relax in the lobby bar, ''The Lounge''. For all who wish to stay connected the business centre offers high-speed Internet access (charges apply). Special arrangements can also be made for a romantic dinner on your own balcony. There is also 24-hour room service, so that guests are never hungry. Lutong's Kid's Club offers a multitude of supervised activities for the little ones.
* All 238 rooms are equipped with minibar, hairdryer, safe, trouser press, ironing set and air conditioning.
* All rooms are non-smoking rooms. However, should guest wants to smoke, they can request ash trays from Housekeeping and they can only smoke at their balcony.
|Place of Interest||Cable Car + Seven Wells||5 km|
|Exhibition Center||Lgk Art Museum + Cultural Cent||10 km|
|Shopping Area||Oriental Village||5 km|
Otel.com Average Rating
USER COMMENTS 1-2 of 2 Rated 3/5 based on 928 reviews
Review Date:Mar 12, 2014
Hotel Sheraton Lankawi-rewiev
This is the 4. time we have stayed in this hotel; 1994, 2002, 2007 and 2014, and we regret to conclude that the hotel and subsequent facilities are becoming increasingly worn-out. We had a seafacing jacuzzi apartment(as in the past). Inside the quality was ok, however outside lacked proper maintanance. The beach area ouyside the apartment lacked clearing up especially when it comes to leaves and branch downfall. After having strongly complained, this was sorted out. The rest of our stay the gardeners did every day clean the beach. Restaurants were fairly good incl. the food, although there were not too many visitors. Staff are obliging and service minded however appeared under manned especially when it comes to proper and relevant "specialized" staff. Staff were circulated even in positions they seemed not fully qualified for, They did however their very best. All in all and under the circumstances mentioned, we had an acceptable good stay in Sheraton Langkawi. Whether we are coming back though shall solely depend on whether above is being significantly attended to.
Review Date:Sep 2, 2013
The cleanliness standard was very low from my last stay 2 years ago. Surfaces in the room and fridge were filthy, had to call the room service for full cleaning and went out of the room for a while. Bathrooms at breakfast restaurant "the feast" also very dirty with insects on the floor. Not a 5 star hotel standard at all.
* Airport : LGK / 6 km
* Place of Interest : Cable Car + Seven Wells / 5 km
* Exhibition Center : Lgk Art Museum + Cultural Cent / 10 km
* Shopping Center : Oriental Village / 5 km