- Hotel Facilities
- 24 Hour Check-In
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Elevator / Lift
- Internet Access
- Laundry Service
- Room Facilities
- Cable / Satellite Television
- Private balcony / terrace
- Writing Desk
London City Apt Airport9 km
Victoria Bus Station9 km
Euston Train Station1.5 km
Tottenham Court Rd Tub Station0.1 km
Earls Court Exhibition Center4.5 km
British Museum0.1 km
Oxford Street Shopping Area0.1 km
The Bloomsbury Hotel is a 4 star hotel located in the heart of London city center. The hotel is rates “excellent” by a great number of previous guests of the hotel. As part of The Doyle Collection, The Bloomsbury Hotel aims to offer its guest the best service possible. The professional staff and management will do everything to make you leave for your next destination with a huge smile on your face.
You can find The Bloomsbury Hotel at 16-22 Great Russell Street WC1B 3NN London. It’s situated on Tottenham Court Road. When you book your hotel rooms at The Bloomsbury Hotel, you’ll be close to many popular attractions and landmarks in London like Royal Opera House and Donmar Warehouse. The Bloomsbury Hotel is also close to the bus stations and underground stations which is the biggest advantage for those who will explore the city by using the public transportation.
By staying at The Bloomsbury Hotel, you’ll be close to the lively London life and many of the London attractions and must-sees. British Museum is only within walking distance. You can enjoy shopping in Oxford Street as well. The location is great; you can easily take the tube or the bus to get to other popular attractions in London. The main landmarks located nearby the hotel are Bedford Square, Russell Square, Trafalgar Square, Royal Opera House, and Earls Court Exhibition Center. View More...
The Bloomsbury Hotel has many amenities and facilities to offer and they are intended to make your stay in the hotel more and more comfortable. Restaurant, bar, lounge, business center, high speed wired internet access, high speed wireless internet access, meeting rooms, business friendly facilities, fitness center, rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, roundtrip airport shuttle on request, conference space, express check in, express check out, laundry facilities, 24-hour front desk, and wedding services are some of the most prominent services provided by The Bloomsbury Hotel.
* Landseer Restaurant is a modern, informal restaurant serving quality British food.
* Landseer Bar offers a variety of classic and signature cocktails, British and European beers, and an extensive wine list in relaxed and comfortable surroundings.
The Bloomsbury Hotel provides its guests with the best value service with its 180 fully furnished and equipped guest rooms. The hotel is very careful about the cleanliness and the hygiene of the rooms. The rooms are comfortable and big. You will see the excellent standards in the hotel. The Bloomsbury is also preferred by large groups and families so the atmosphere is occasionally lively in the hotel. The room amenities include climate control, phone, hair dryer, desk, wired high speed internet, flat panel TV, air conditioning, private bathroom, iron, ironing board, digital TV service, 24-hour room service, balcony, and terrace. Some guest rooms also have more upgraded comforts than standard rooms including a large lounge area and evening newspaper.
* All of the hotel’s 170 rooms are furnished and equipped to an excellent standard, with all the modern comforts and facilities you need in a restful, relaxing base, including 24-hour sports and news channels. Whether you are exploring the city as a tourist, visiting London on business or attending a conference, the comfortable, peaceful rooms provide a relaxing haven.
* The hotel also offers a selection of comfortable executive rooms, which are more spacious than standard rooms and feature upgraded comforts and amenities, including a large lounge area, evening newspaper, mineral water and a towelling bathrobe and slippers.
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the The Bloomsbury.