- Hotel Facilities
- Internet Access
- Room Facilities
- Baby Cot
Fremont Street Experienceadjacent
Las Vegas Convention Center3 miles
Fashion Show Mall (shopping, dining)3.5 miles
Cox Pavilion (events)5 miles
Guggenheim Hermitage Museum (Venetian Resort)6 miles
Madame Tussaud\'s Wax Museum (Venetian Resort)6 miles
Liberace Museum6.5 miles
Angel Park Golf Club (public)9.5 miles
Hoover Dam/Lake Mead34 miles
McCarran International Airport (LAS)10 miles
The D Las Vegas - Formerly Fitzgeralds is a 2 star hotel. The Facility is 10 km from Las Vegas city center.
By staying at The D Las Vegas - Formerly Fitzgeralds, you will be close to many attraction and landmarks such as Greyhound Bus Terminal, World Market Center and Little White Wedding Chapel. Proximity to North Las Vegas (VGT) Airport is 6 km. Close by business location is Sands Expo.
If you're wondering what to do outside of the accommadation place, you can visit David Copperfield's Warehouse/Museum/Apartment, go golfing to Las Vegas National Country Club, shop in Las Vegas Premium Outlet or appreciate finest theatre in Colosseum.
While staying at The D Las Vegas - Formerly Fitzgeralds, you can take the advantage of the Baby Cots on Request. Moreover, The D Las Vegas - Formerly Fitzgeralds's Internet Access serves you for your business purposes.
Available hotel room facilities include Baby Cot for your convenience.
* Dining and refreshments are served at a steakhouse, grill and buffet restaurant, and two 24-hour bars. McDonald\'s and Krispy Kreme outlets are also on site.
* The D Las Vegas - Formerly Fitzgeralds\'s lobby offers a concierge stand, gift shop, and wireless Internet access. Other hotel facilities include a self-service business center and banquet rooms. Guests have the option of valet parking (gratuity not included) or self-parking in an 11-story garage.
* Guests at The D Las Vegashave use of a seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub. Skydiving and helicopter tours are popular with Las Vegas visitors. Numerous golf courses are available in the Las Vegas area.
* The Casino furnishes 42,000 square feet of slots, video poker, video keno, blackjack, craps, roulette, Pai Gow, Caribbean Draw poker, keno, and a small race-and-sports book. On the second floor is the smoke-free Poker Room with six tables, three plasma TVs, daily tournaments, poker lessons, and a progressive Bad Beat Jackpot.
* The The D Las Vegas - Formerly Fitzgeralds offers 638 guestrooms in a 34-story tower. The D Las Vegas\'s rooms feature gold and burgundy fabrics and light wood tables and chairs. All rooms have irons and ironing boards and wall safes. Amenities include pay movies, voice mail, and hair dryers.
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the The D Las Vegas - Formerly Fitzgeralds.