3 Star Property Hotel in the Heart of Manchester...
The Gardens Hotel is situated in the heart of Manchester, overlooking the famous Piccadilly Gardens. The hotel provides an ideal venue for a business traveler and tourist alike.
Set on five floors, this recently refurbished hotel offers guests all modern comforts expected of a 3 star hotel.
The Gardens Hotel is located in the center of Manchester wherein the hotel is just a 10 minute walk from the Picadilly Rail Station. The Shopping Center as well as the Theaters and Bars is is within walking distance from the hotel.
∙ By Rail: The hotel is 1/4 mile from the station, on the east side of Piccadilly Gardens.
∙ By Air: Manchester Airport - 8.9 miles (14.4 km)
∙ From Manchester Airport: exit the M6 at junction 19 and take the A556 to join the M56 at junction 8. Follow the signs to Manchester city center, then Piccadilly Station. The hotel is 1/4 mile from the station, on the east side of Piccadilly Gardens.
* Conference/Meeting Room, has a total number of 2 rooms that can be used for seminars, business meetings or any events. Each of the meeting rooms is compose of state of the art equipments such as Overhead Projector and screen, Flipchart and white boards, Full audio visual equipment, TV & VCR to your specification, Notepads and pens.
* Le Jardin Restaurant, is open for breakfast serving a continental buffet or traditional full English breakfast.
* Lounge Bar, an ideal place to meet friends for a coffee, glass of wine or a pre-dinner drink. This modern and stylish hotel bar features a plasma screen TV and is open daily until late. Sandwiches and light snacks are available daily and can be served either in the lounge or as a room service alternative.
* Ed's Bar, is available to hire for private parties that also offers a variety of drinks and snacks.
* Other Hotel Facilities includes 24-Hour Front Desk, Elevator, Luggage Storage, All Public and Private spaces non-smoking.
* WiFi Internet access is available in the entire hotel.
* There is No Parking available at the hotel.
* The Gardens Hotel has a total number of tastefully decorated rooms comprising a selection of standard rooms, as well as executive rooms and luxurious suites.
* Each of the standard spacious bedrooms features private en-suite facilities, bright modern deco and new furnishings including work desks. They are fully equipped with direct dial telephone, colored television, hairdryer and trouser press, tea and coffee making facilities.
* The recently refurbished loft style executive rooms with their own staircase are furnished in modern colors with luxury furnishings and are fully equipped with work desk, direct dial telephone, flat screen television with multiple channels, hairdryer and hospitality tray. Executive rooms are non smoking.
Number of Restaurants: 1
Number of Bars: 2
Conference / Meeting Rooms
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the The Gardens Hotel.
TRAVELLERS RATINGS & REVIEWS
TripAdvisor Ratings & Reviews for The Gardens Hotel
This hotel is not rated yet by any otel.com user. Be the first to rate and write a review.
Write your review for The Gardens Hotel
USER COMMENTS 1-0 of 0
* Old Trafford
* Bridgewater Hall
* Contact Theater
* Green Room
* Opera House
* Palace Theater
* Barton Arcade
* Central Reference Library
* The Lowry
* Manchester Art Gallery
* The Royal Exchange
Maps are provided for information purposes only. While otel.com strives to present hotel and map information as accurately as possible, we do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of this information or for any errors and/or omissions. We suggest that you contact the hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and directions.