27 St Stephens Green 2 Dublin
A national treasure built in 1824, The Shelbourne Hotel has been magnificently restored while keeping its historic charm. The Shelbourne is a luxury 5 star hotel in Dublin city centre overlooking St. Stephen's Green, Europe's grandest garden square. Ideally situated close to Dublin's cultural and historic buildings, The Shelbourne offers a great location, from where you can visit the majestic St. Patrick's Cathedral and Trinity College. Explore shops on Grafton Street or visit the Guinness Storehouse. The Shelbourne offers spacious accommodations with luxurious Egyptian cotton bedding, flat- screen TV, laptop-size safe, and marble bathroom. Enjoy a cocktail or Ireland's own Guinness at renowned Horseshoe Bar. Celebrate life at Oyster Bar or a prime- cut steak at The Saddle Room Restaurant. When planning a wedding or business affair, you'll find perfection at The Shelbourne Hotel - with 13 banqueting and meeting suites, event planning and on-site catering.
Shelbourne Hotel is located in the heart of Dublin, only minutes from Dublin’s social and cultural spots, whilst near to championship golf courses, mountains and Dublin Bay.
Short walk to Trinity College, home of The Book of Kells, a famous 9th-century gospel manuscript
Moments away from Grafton Street Shopping - Dublin's most popular and upmarket shopping street.
Temple Bar - Dublin’s Cultural Quarter. View More...
* Named after The Shelbourne´s historic dining rooms, The Saddle Room offers a relaxed atmosphere and a modern menu specializing in Steak, Oysters and Seafood. New seasonal menu coming soon.
* No. 27 Bar & Lounge
No. 27 Bar & Lounge is the place to see and the place to be seen in Dublin. Always buzzing, serving creative cocktails and a wide range of food perfect for sharing, No. 27 sparkles with style and sophisticated fun.
* Lord Mayor's Lounge
Comfort and style combine in The Lord Mayor's Lounge. This is the place to sample our indulgent Afternoon Tea, to spot famous faces and savour life's great pleasures.
* The Horseshoe Bar
As distinctive as it is revered in Dublin culture, The Horseshoe Bar has seen it all down through the years. With its rich red walls, original artefacts and fascinating memorabilia, it is firmly established as one of Dublin's finest bars.
* The Shelbourne Fitness Room
* Cardiovascular equipment
Since 1900 the hotel have been bringing the very best in male grooming services to the heart of Dublin.
* Dublin City Centre hotel features elegant marble bathroom, fluffy bathrobe & slippers
* LCD flat-screen TV, multiline telephone, high-speed Internet, CD player and alarm clock
* Dublin hotel with luxury bedding, individual climate control and laptop-size safe
* Luxury amenities, shoeshine and 24 hr concierge
* Fully accessible guestrooms available on request. Barbershop services available to accessible rooms.
* Exclusive Genealogy Butler services for guests who wish to trace their Irish ancestry.
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel.
- Hotel Overview
- TripAdvisor Reviews
- Map & Area Info
- Hotel Facilities
- 24 Hour Check-In
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Elevator / Lift
- Fitness Center
- Internet Access
- Laundry Service
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Desk
- Room Facilities
- Cable / Satellite Television
- Hi-Fi / Stereo
- Sofa / Lounge
Dublin International Airport
DUB 9 kmIrish Puplic Transport (2 km N) Irish Rail (2 km NE)