One Harbour Square M5J 1A6 Toronto
The Westin Harbour Castle Hotel is a 4 star hotel. The Facility is 3 km from Toronto city center.
By staying at The Westin Harbour Castle Hotel, you will be close to many attraction and landmarks such as Toronto City Hall, National Yacht Club and Fort York. Proximity to Toronto City Centre Airport is 2 km. Close by business locations are Pinnacle Centre and Metro Toronto Convention Center.
If you're wondering what to do outside of the accommadation place, you can visit Royal Ontario Museum, check out the latest games or events in Air Canada Centre, go jogging at Moss Park, shop in Toronto Eaton Centre or appreciate finest theatre in Roy Thomson Hall.
While staying at The Westin Harbour Castle Hotel, you can take the advantage of the Beauty Salon, Elevator / Lift, Group Check In, Express Check In / Check Out and Banquet. Restaurant and Food Facilities include Bar and Coffee Shop. You can also enjoy Swimming Pool and Fitness Center. Moreover, The Westin Harbour Castle Hotel's Internet Access, Business Centre and Currency Exchange serve you for your business purposes.
Available hotel room facilities include Baby Cot, Bathtub, Cable / Satellite Television, Carpet and Writing Desk for your convenience.
Open for lunch and dinner, this room on top of the south tower offers diners views of the lakefront and Toronto Islands. Italian regional cuisine and an extensive wine list. Dress code. Ages 19 and older only.
* Mizzen - The main floor dining room, open from early morning to late night, is decorated with warm colors. Creative bistro fare such as wood-roasted cherry snapper; rosemary and sea salt roasted chicken; and tomato, leek, and smoked red pepper tart.
* Chartroom Bar and Lounge:
The casual lobby bar serves light lunches, dinners, and drinks. Selections include wild and domestic mushroom pizza, crab and corn chowder, and bento box sushi samplers that can be followed by warm apple crumble or a warm baked chocolate crackle.
* Coffee Bar:
Coffees, teas, espresso drinks, and some pastries are served from this bar tucked away in the lobby.
* The hotel's 13-meter (45-square-foot), glass walled pool overlooks the lakefront from the fifth floor, and has poolside loungers and a spa tub. An adjoining fitness center has women’s and men’s saunas and steam rooms, as well as free weights, elliptical trainers, Universal gym, treadmills, TVs, and water coolers. Guests may use the outdoor tennis court in good weather or enjoy the two squash courts.
* The Votre Beauty Spa offers massage therapy, hydrotherapy, facials, nailcare, and haircare. The hotel’s own health club has saunas, steam rooms, spa tub, and an indoor pool; equipment includes treadmlls, exercycles, and weights. Squash courts and an outdoor tennis court are also available.
* . A lower level business center provides separate work cubicles with desks, computers, printers, and high-speed Internet access.
* Twenty-seven rooms of meeting space can accommodate 10-3,500 people.
* Westin Harbour Castle's guestrooms offer views are of the busy Toronto lakefront to the south or the city to the north.
* Highlights include Westin Heavenly Beds with custom-designed pillowtop mattresses, all-white bedding, triple sheeting, down duvets, and five goose down pillows.
* Marble-topped desks have multi-line phones and high-speed Internet access.
* Smoking is not permitted inside hotel rooms.
While we strive to present hotel information as accurately as possible, otel.com is not responsible for the accuracy of this information or for any facilities that may or may not be available at the The Westin Harbour Castle Hotel.
- Hotel Overview
- TripAdvisor Reviews
- Map & Area Info
- Hotel Facilities
- 24 Hour Check-In
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Beauty Salon
- Business Centre
- Coffee Shop
- Currency Exchange
- Elevator / Lift
- Express Check In / Check Out
- Fitness Center
- Group Check In
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access
- Laundry Service
- Shuttle Service
- Swimming Pool
- Tour Desk
- Vending Machines
- Room Facilities
- Baby Cot
- Cable / Satellite Television
- Writing Desk
Lester B. Pearson International Airport
Island Ferry Docks
Queen’s Quay Terminal (shopping, dining) – 2 blocks
Air Canada Centre (sports, entertainment)
Harbourfront Antique Market – 3 blocks
Hockey Hall of Fame
Hummingbird Center – 4 blocks
Business district – 5 blocks
Metro Convention Center
Art Gallery of Ontario
Royal Ontario Museum