415 S. BELARDO ROAD 92262 Palm Springs
This property is ideally located in the heart of Palm Springs and is just few blocks from the Palm Canyon Drive and just few stepsaway from the shopping, championship golf, restaurants and entertainment.
This distinctive property offers well-appointed rooms that are elegantly designed and come with an array of contemporary amenities.
The on-site Citron Restaurant features California modern cuisine, featuring both traditional and unique selections of meat, poultry and seafood. The hotel's bar is an ideal place for you to relax with a fine drink.
The Viceroy Palm Springs has 1,664 square feet of flexible meeting space that can accommodate up to 175 people. Guests can workout at the fitness centre or relax at the outdoor heated swimming pools or spa that offers Estrella Spa, aromatherapy spa, complete massage, facial, body care, nail, hair and makeup services.
* Viceroy Palm Springs's restaurant will be closing on December 31, 2013 at 6pm in order to accommodate two resort events. They invite guests to celebrate 2014 with an evening of celebration, cocktails and music. There are limited numbers of tickets available to the following events:
Citron Cocktail Party, 9pm-2am: Ring in the New Year poolside at Citron as DJs Lady Sinclair and Aubrey Hansen rock the crowd from their balcony perch, while guests mingle and party the night away beneath the stars.
Viceroy Venetian Bacchanal, 8pm-2am: Viceroy invites guests to an elegant black and white masquerade ball that's both sensory and elegant with Venetian actors and entertainers. Offering a sumptuous six-course feast, free flowing Veuve Clicquot, DJ Valida spinning under the stars and a 2,014 balloon drop on the dance floor, the evening will dazzle the senses.
Situated 2 blocks from downtown Palm Springs shopping and dining, this hotel is 5 blocks from Palm Springs Desert Museum, and 6 blocks from Spa Casino.
* Viceroy Palm Springs is two blocks from downtown Palm Springs, five blocks from the Palm Springs Desert Museum, and six blocks from Spa Casino.
* A health spa with open-air cabanas and air-conditioned rooms offers massage, body treatments, facials, Vichy showers, botanical baths, reflexology, hair/nail care, and waxing. A small, fitness center contains cardio/weight machines, free weights, and TVs with DVD players, and offers aerobics, Pilates, and yoga classes.
* Wireless Internet access is available in the restaurant and in a small marble-floored lobby with high ceilings, gilt chairs with black-leather seats, and an Empire chaise lounge.
* The hotel offers 67 guestrooms (all nonsmoking) with orange doors and chrome doorknockers in four two-story buildings (no elevators) made of white stucco.
* All-white bedding includes Italian linens and down comforters and pillows. Decor and furnishings include black-and-white drapes, carpet, walls, and ceilings; white cabinetry with mirrored handles; black-vinyl dressing benches; hanging lantern-like lights; and yellow upholstered reading chairs.
* Bathrooms with gray-marble floors have pedestal sinks, designer toiletries, and terry-lined microfiber bathrobes. CD/DVD players (rental DVDs are available) and wireless Internet access are offered.
This hotel is not rated yet by any otel.com user. Be the first to rate and write a review.
USER COMMENTS 1-0 of 0
* Palm Springs International Airport - 2.5 miles
* Downtown Palm Springs - 2 blocks
* The Fabulous Palm Springs Follies (stage show) - 4 blocks
* Palm Springs Desert Museum - 5 blocks
* Spa Casino - 6 blocks
* Tahquitz Canyon (archeological site) - 0.5 miles
* Moorten's Botanical Garden - 1 miles
* Convention Center - 1.25 miles
* Palm Springs Air Museum - 2.5 miles
* Indian Canyons (archeological sites) - 3.5 miles
* Palm Springs Aerial Tramway - 5 miles
* Mt. San Jacinto State Park - 5.5 miles
* Eisenhower Medical Center - 10 miles
* The Living Desert (zoo, botanical garden) - 14 miles