41 Salisbury Road Hong Kong
Area: Tsim Sha Tsui
Not a resort hotel by the beach, but an excellent place in downtown HongKong in every aspect to please all travelers. Gr...
May 1, 2014 The Salisbury Ymca Of Hong Kong Is Situated at the tip Of Kowloon By The Victoria Harbor front with magnificent views of the Harbor and Hong Kong Island. This hotel has the prime location as this hotel is in the heart of Tsimshatsui shopping and Business district and next to the Nathan Road. two minute walk to subway and star ferry which access to Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center and almost Everywhere in Hong Kong in Minutes.
The Neighbor Includes The Peninsula, Sheraton Hotel, Regent Hotel New World Hotel And Hyatt Regency Ect. All 363 Rooms And Suites Are Spacious, Clean And Well Appointed. Each Room Is Fitted And Equipped With Wireless Broadbard Internet, Fax Sending And Receiving Service, Individually Controlled Air Conditioning, Remote Security, Refrigerator, And Complimentary In Room Tea Or Coffee Making Facillities. Food And Beverage Services Include A Dining Room, Mall Cafe And 14 Meeting Rooms, Which Provide International 3 Indoor Temperature Controlled Swimming Pools, Jacuzzi, Fitness Center, Sauna, Squash Courts, Indoor Climbing Wall, Indoor Standard Size Sports Hall, Wellness Center And Dance Studio. Other Facilities Include Shop For Gift And Book, Hair Salon, Tour Information, Secretarial Center, Laundry And Dry Cleaning, Concierge Desk.
* This hotel will not allow name changes on confirmed bookings, once booked if changes to the names are required then the booking should be cancelled and re booked
* The room types at this hotel are on request (double, single, twin) and will not be confirmed until arrival at the hotel until the end of November 2014.
Offering magnificent views of the Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island, the Salisbury YMCA of Hong Kong is located at the tip of Kowloon Peninsula. This property is adjacent to the cultural centre, space museum and the historic Clock Tower, while the Hong Kong International Airport is 40 minutes by car.
The Salisbury Dining Room and Mall Cafe provide a sumptuous international menu selections from early morning to late evening. The Dining Room boasts wonderful views of the famous Victoria Harbour while the cafe, adjacent to four storey atrium lobby, offers an exciting ambience as you enjoy your meal.
* Conferences Room:
\"The Salisbury\" provides ideal venues for organising a wide range of banquet and conference functions such as seminars, conferences, tea receptions, cocktail receptions, birthday parties, wedding dinners and group theme parties.
* All 301 guest rooms and 62 suites are spacious, clean and well appointed. All rooms are designed to meet your accommodation needs whether the purpose of your visit is business or pleasure.
* Room facilities included Business desk with wireless broadband internet and private fax line, international direct dialing with voice mail, Individual controlled air-conditioning, Remote control colour television with satellite and cable linkage, Complimentary in-room tea/coffee making facilities, Electronic room safe and Card key security.
Otel.com Average Rating
USER COMMENTS 1-4 of 4 Rated 5/5 based on 1395 reviews
Review Date:Oct 28, 2014
Once again, we enjoyed a very nice stay in HKG at the "Y". Convenient, friendly, helpful, reasonable! We can recommend highly and hope to check in again in the future. Swiss Senior couple
Review Date:May 1, 2014
Functional, efficient and excellent value
Not a resort hotel by the beach, but an excellent place in downtown HongKong in every aspect to please all travelers. Great harbour view & generous room upgrade. Attendance is fast and no mistake; matching what others review said before me. Highly recommended.
Review Date:Jul 31, 2013
Fantastic location ! Excellent service ! Always try to stay here when in HK.
Great hotel ! The staff are excellent ! I always try to stay here when in HK. Fantastic location.
Review Date:Jan 15, 2013
Have a very nice stay at this hotel
Very good experience as the hotel is on great location, clean and good price!
* Hong Kong International Airport - 30 min
* Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre - 10 min
* Train Terminal - 5 min
* Star Ferry - 2 min
* Underground Railway (MTR) - 2 min
* Hong Kong Cultural Centre - 1 min
* Art Museum - 1 min
* Space Museum - 1 min